RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worldforge and UOAR not finding paths

dont care

Wanderer
Worldforge and UOAR not finding paths

Hey, Ive recently installed them both and in the respective locations entered the path to the files it needs. e.g. C:\UO\UOedited\STATICS0.MUL

Yet, it cannot find it. The area stays red. Now, i have checked this loads of times. InsideUO has no problems finding the files but Worldforge and UOAR do. What is the problem?

Thanks

Hammerhand

Knight
Dunno about WorldForge, but if you're running RC2 for a server, that may be your problem with the UOAR. I dont think they have it supporting the upper SVN's or RC2 yet.

Greystar

Wanderer
Hammerhand;745507 said:
Dunno about WorldForge, but if you're running RC2 for a server, that may be your problem with the UOAR. I dont think they have it supporting the upper SVN's or RC2 yet.

UOAR works fine with RC2/SVN I'm using it. However I know nothing about WorldForge.

Greystar

Wanderer
Angel Eyes;746156 said:
Well both dont work for me :(
Ah well.

Thanks anyone guys.

I really don't see why or how you are having a problem with UOAR... it works flawlessly as long as you are using the most recent version and follow the installation instructions. You should probably post for help for those programs on the forum (board) you got them from.