RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WoW (Word of Warcraft)

Killamus

Knight
WoW (Word of Warcraft)

Well, I noticed they where giving out a free 10 day trial, and thought to myself "Why not, might as well see what all the hype was about." And, after playing it for 5+ hours, it seems like a fun enough game. I don't know if I'm willing to put out the 10$ a month or so for it. Actually, I'm willing to chuck out for four months of play (Cuz the download was free :] ) and might do so. I'll see after this week is done.
Anyone else have any comments on the game?
By the way, my name is Xunil, a female Night elf, and I play on Azuramyst.

Trunks01

Wanderer
Tis a good game, but if you get bored quite easily, you probably will around Lvl 30. But if you like it enough, play it. It was quite fun for me :)

nixu_tps

Sorceror
I fucking love the game! The best game ever made (after UO ofc). I've played it for 6 monts now, and i havn't been bored even 1 damn second when playing it.

If someone of you play on Vek'nilash (EU) and you are horde, whisper Crus, or Mootoyou ^^

Everyone who havn't yet played the game, should really give it a try. It's worth it!

!!!!!FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

nixu_tps;678063 said:
I fucking love the game! The best game ever made (after UO ofc). I've played it for 6 monts now, and i havn't been bored even 1 damn second when playing it.

If someone of you play on Vek'nilash (EU) and you are horde, whisper Crus, or Mootoyou ^^

Everyone who havn't yet played the game, should really give it a try. It's worth it!

!!!!!FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

It's not even close to being the best game. It sucks for multiple reasons. The only thing is has going for itself is leveling to 70 is so easy, even retards can do it.

nixu_tps

Sorceror
TheOutkastDev;678104 said:
It's not even close to being the best game. It sucks for multiple reasons. The only thing is has going for itself is leveling to 70 is so easy, even retards can do it.

Why should it have to be so hard? Its good that you can be "good" even if your 12yo. Yes, its easy to lvl to 70, but it takes a long time.AND its not so easy to get good gear!!!"It's not even close to being the best game". That was my opinion, noobie. I dont fucking care what you think about it.

WoW is for the starting up gamers who havnt played any other real games imho. WoW is nothing special, I got tired of it real fast because levels 1-20 or whatever your mainly killing animals, woohoo. Then if you dont get tired of the game before that, every monster after that is either a stronger version of the same mosnters, or its the same actual *evil* type monsters over and over just with a different color look. No variety.

Kiwi

Knight
nixu_tps;678180 said:
Why should it have to be so hard? Its good that you can be "good" even if your 12yo. Yes, its easy to lvl to 70, but it takes a long time.AND its not so easy to get good gear!!!"It's not even close to being the best game". That was my opinion, noobie. I dont fucking care what you think about it.

Do all WoW players share this awful attitude? :(