RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF acct create?

Cheeze560

Wanderer
WTF acct create?

Created a sallos account today and am able to run the program and see the one UO shard with 800+ online then i get a window to enter my login/password where do i create a UO login/password for this shard at? i tried entering my Sallos Acct/pass and it says "authentication failed" any help would well.....help

Tannis

Knight
Cheeze560;811647 said:
Created a sallos account today and am able to run the program and see the one UO shard with 800+ online then i get a window to enter my login/password where do i create a UO login/password for this shard at? i tried entering my Sallos Acct/pass and it says "authentication failed" any help would well.....help

For most shards all you need to do to login to the game is make up a username and password. It all depends on how the owner set it up. If you try to make your own and can't log in, then you will most likely need to go to their website and request login info.