RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wtf Serverlist 2

Wtf Serverlist 2

I can not find this ive searched so dont be a smart ass i need it but just cant find it cans ome one help me???????????

Jeff

Lord
animalcrackers;768628 said:
no there is a custom server list call serverlist2.2 and allows u to have nmmore than one shard in server list

I've never seen this posted here.

Mortis

Knight
Not sure which one you wanted so uploaded MrFixits ServerList 2.0 and the one for multiple shards on one PC ServerList Pack 2.2

Attachments

• ServerList2.0.cs
    14.2 KB · Views: 71
  • ServerList 2.2 Pack.zip
    47.3 KB · Views: 65
well if u got runuo 1 u can use the mr.fix and if im lieing why do i have a osi test center style shard and a 6/6 dont tell me i dont=/ and all you gota do is go to socket options and change the port =/

Jeff

Lord
animalcrackers;768950 said:
well if u got runuo 1 u can use the mr.fix and if im lieing why do i have a osi test center style shard and a 6/6 dont tell me i dont=/ and all you gota do is go to socket options and change the port =/

why is it that in all your posts, you sound like a complete ass?

Amy-;769121 said:
uhm... lol? -.-

Agreed. Normally I'd bitch at him for pseudo advertising, but the way he went about it it is just so wtf that I won't even bother.

@animalcrackers, you need to stop being so defensive in your posts

Mortis

Knight
animalcrackers;768950 said:

That got you past in runuo 2.0 rc2 the error for Listening having no definitions for port.?

If you are using runuo 1.0 You should say so when asking for something. Most people are no longer using that version.

Most use the current version.

You also said

animalcrackers;768698 said:
thx and yes it worked for rc2 for me

That is why I stated such as Listener.cs in the core has no definition for Port in runuo 2.0 rc2.

AS
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Misc/ServerList 2.2 Pack/ServerList 2.2/2 Servers/Server 1/Scripts/Misc/Serve
rList.cs:
    CS0618: Line 372: 'System.Net.Dns.Resolve(string)' is obsolete: 'Resolve is
obsoleted for this type, please use GetHostEntry instead. http://go.microsoft.co
m/fwlink/?linkid=14202'
    CS0618: Line 398: 'System.Net.Dns.Resolve(string)' is obsolete: 'Resolve is
obsoleted for this type, please use GetHostEntry instead. http://go.microsoft.co
m/fwlink/?linkid=14202'
    CS0618: Line 436: 'Server.Network.SupportedFeatures.Instantiate()' is obsole
te: 'Specify account instead'
Errors:
 + Misc/ServerList 2.2 Pack/ServerList 2.2/2 Servers/Server 1/Scripts/Misc/Serve
rList.cs:
[COLOR=Red]    CS0117: Line 93: 'Server.Network.Listener' does not contain a definition for
 'Port'
    CS0117: Line 243: 'Server.Network.Listener' does not contain a definition fo
r 'Port'[/COLOR]
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
If you somehow fixed that please share with the community.

Maybe what you took as an accusation that you are lying was only that you typed in the wrong version of the server you are running this with.