RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XMLQuest Runuo 2.1 KILLNAME & KILL

Ruckus

Wanderer
Ill start by saying im not 100% if this is the rite location to ask this.

Has anyone been able to get KILLNAME & KILL XMLQUEST keywords to work with runuo 2.1
The Installation Document Gives a script change to BaseCreatures.cs But its for 2.0 i guess. and the script is completely different

Installation Document's request change
"To take advantage of the XmlQuest killtask keywords KILL and KILLNAMED, one line must be added to the OnDeath method in BaseCreature.cs as described below (note, you dont have to make this mod if you dont want to, the spawner and other items will work just fine without it, the KILL and KILLNAMED features simply wont do anything)

around line 4172 of basecreature.cs change

Titles.AwardKarma( ds.m_Mobile, totalKarma, true );

to

Titles.AwardKarma( ds.m_Mobile, totalKarma, true );
// modification to support XmlQuest Killtasks
XmlQuest.RegisterKill( this, ds.m_Mobile);

BaseCreature.cs section of script

Code:
Titles.AwardFame(titles[i], fame[i], true);
                        Titles.AwardKarma(titles[i], karma[i], true);

If i cant figure this out only other option i got is to make all quest item collection quest.
Thank you for your time.

Arduran

Wanderer
I have the same problem. I can't do Kill Quest with XML because need add this. But I don't Know. This info is for v.2.0 RunUO but I have 2.1.

Ty all