RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XMLSpawner2 Fixing for RunUo 2.1

sec_goat

Squire
That's right! It's me again! :)

This time I am trying to get XmlSpawner2 working for RunUO2.1

here are the errors I am currently getting:

Code:
Error    1    'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'GetTilesAt' and no extension method 'GetTilesAt' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Map' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Documents and Settings\my documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HarvestSystem\HarvestSystem\Scripts\Customs\XmlSpawner\XmlSpawner2.cs    9785    49    HarvestSystem
Error    2    'Server.Network.NetState' does not contain a definition for 'IsPost6017' and no extension method 'IsPost6017' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Network.NetState' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    C:\Documents and Settings\my documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\HarvestSystem\HarvestSystem\Scripts\Customs\XmlSpawner\XmlQuest\XmlQuestHolder.cs    360    52    HarvestSystem

I have made a lot of changes to XmlSpawner2.cs to be statictile or landtile instead of just Tile, but this is still messing with me, should it be StaticTile, or LandTile, and if so what is the new equivalent for GetTilesAt?

Code:
  List<Server.StaticTile> tiles = map.GetTilesAt(new Point2D(X, Y), true, true, true);
I am not sure how to deal with the Error 2 code, which apparently deals with client version:
Code:
#if(CLIENT6017)
            // add support for new client container packets
            if (to.NetState != null && to.NetState.IsPost6017)
                to.Send(new ContainerContent6017(to, this));
            else
#endif

Thanks for looking!

ReBound

Wanderer
I got my XmlSpawner2 working for RunUO 2.1 by replacing the following line.

Code:
          List<Server.StaticTile> tiles = map.GetTilesAt(new Point2D(X, Y), true, true, true);

with:
Code:
                         List<Server.StaticTile> tiles = new List<Server.StaticTile>();

hope it works for you too :)

and replacing all the Tile to LandTile or StaticTile were it need to be modifyed

sorry if this wasn't the fix you were looking for :/

sec_goat

Squire
Thanks Rebound! I actually downloaded a SA version of RunUO 2.1 which came with a working version of XMLSpawner2.

sec_goat

Squire
This is not my mod, I took this from the SA SVN by Thilgon (I think) but if any one isinterested here it is.

Attachments

• Xml Spawner.zip
    374.1 KB · Views: 66