RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XmlSpawner2

tpopcaz

Sorceror
XmlSpawner2

I know I saw a post that said how to spawn a whole facet with this spawner, but I can not find that post. I am looking for the one that gives steps on how to spawn fel and all that.

Ok I figured out how to get Trammel off and change the name of the server. Thanks for all the help!!!!!!!! Still trying to figure out the command to spawn the world with runuo2.0

tpopcaz

Sorceror
Two other small questions. What file what I have to change to rename the server without the runuo TC showing up as the name. Also I want to take trammel off the moongate option but cant find the publicmoongate file in my scripts/misc. How would I do this?

JamzeMcC

Squire
As for your first question. What RUnUO are you using? If I remember right, you should be able to just type [spanwer a window will pop up and allow you to see a bunch of options. The second bow shows things like Spawn Trammel Spawn Felucca... Try those. Also, using the command [help gives you a list of all the commands you can use ingame.

Second Question: ServerList.cs: (ServerList.cs "should" be located in Scripts/Misc)
Code:
 public static readonly string Address = "mysticonline.loginto.me";
		public static readonly string ServerName = "Mystic";

public static readonly bool AutoDetect = true;

Ofcourse yours will have your IP and shard name.

3rd: PublicMoongate.cs "should" be under Scripts/ Items

tpopcaz

Sorceror
Ok I have runuo2.0 and the [spawner command didnt work. Also I found the publicmoongame file and put // infront of trammel in the pcmoongate list and it still appears on the list.

JamzeMcC

Squire
tpopcaz;835697 said:
Ok I have runuo2.0 and the [spawner command didnt work. Also I found the publicmoongame file and put // infront of trammel in the pcmoongate list and it still appears on the list.

As Ive not tried this myself, I cant say for sure but it looks like you need to comments out the
Code:
public static readonly PMList Trammel

Looking at the gump, it gets the info from the PMList. So you would have to take out any reference to Trammel. Not doing so may cause troubles anyhow.

tpopcaz

Sorceror
Ok thank you all I have editied the moongate to what I wanted. Now I just need help with the spawner command

JamzeMcC

Squire
tpopcaz;835712 said:
Ok thank you all I have editied the moongate to what I wanted. Now I just need help with the spawner command

I would suggest using [help it will give you a complete list of all commands you can use. You will see the [load and [unload commands if you have them