RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You gotta love it when ......

You gotta love it when ......

Your electrical company, the only place that can handle any electrical service within a 200 mile radius of your home, somehow manages to totally screw your billing stuff ......... then they shut you off. Im sitting here at 9am working on my program, posting on forums, and talking to Sunshine via MSN and my power just dies. Thinking there must be something wrong with the breakers I go and switch them all around. About half way through I notice this dude sneak into his meter truck and hall ass down the road.

Finally managing to get ahold of someone who could set us up we find out they lost/threw stuff away. Needless to say we got to pay 130 extra dollars via debit over the phone, 70 to make sure it got kicked back on until they could route out the fuckup( ya .... right ) and another 30x2 because of the service call to the house to shut it off and then to the house to turn it back on.

Now its finally on, thank god. Its like 100 degrees, ive been sitting here sense 9am sweating my ass off in this hot humid house. To top it off I couldnt sleep last night and didnt even get tired until 9amish Meh. Didnt go to sleep even though I was tired because I wanted to make sure the electric issue was handled today so they couldnt try some kinda "Its the weekened and we are done with service calls today, try back monday." bs.

Yet another reason why I hate kentucky. /rant

NiteStar

Wanderer
o0_Sithid_0o said:
Your electrical company, the only place that can handle any electrical service within a 200 mile radius of your home, somehow manages to totally screw your billing stuff ......... then they shut you off. Im sitting here at 9am working on my program, posting on forums, and talking to Sunshine via MSN and my power just dies. Thinking there must be something wrong with the breakers I go and switch them all around. About half way through I notice this dude sneak into his meter truck and hall ass down the road.

Finally managing to get ahold of someone who could set us up we find out they lost/threw stuff away. Needless to say we got to pay 130 extra dollars via debit over the phone, 70 to make sure it got kicked back on until they could route out the fuckup( ya .... right ) and another 30x2 because of the service call to the house to shut it off and then to the house to turn it back on.

Now its finally on, thank god. Its like 100 degrees, ive been sitting here sense 9am sweating my ass off in this hot humid house. To top it off I couldnt sleep last night and didnt even get tired until 9amish Meh. Didnt go to sleep even though I was tired because I wanted to make sure the electric issue was handled today so they couldnt try some kinda "Its the weekened and we are done with service calls today, try back monday." bs.

Yet another reason why I hate kentucky. /rant

The "Electric Co-Op's" there suck really bad, they have you by the short hairs and you can't argue with them for fear they will simply decide to come out and pull the lines to your house.

Glad you got your power back but sucks you had to go through the crap.

You are right, another reason to hate Ky.

Great country, very beautiful but some of the people "in charge" really could go live in Iraq for a few years.

NiteStar said:
The "Electric Co-Op's" there suck really bad, they have you by the short hairs and you can't argue with them for fear they will simply decide to come out and pull the lines to your house.

Glad you got your power back but sucks you had to go through the crap.

You are right, another reason to hate Ky.

Great country, very beautiful but some of the people "in charge" really could go live in Iraq for a few years.

Or die in a fire, preferably stooked( however spelt ) and started by myself.

Arg, finally have the air conditioners on slowly cooling down but it will be getting dark soon. Wish I could have got it back up by noon, was so damn hot at noon.