RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you just got owned!!

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Ok. You're still learning, so I'll be nice.
Generally speaking, this is not the genesis of a new thread -- it is a hijack in another.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD

Joeku tbh

Slayer706

Sorceror
Joeku tbh

Do you know what "tbh" stands for? You use a lot, and most of the time I think you are using it improperly.... Right here for example. Are you saying "Joeku to be honest." (that doesn't make sense) or are you saying "Joeku total body hugs." (that would be pretty gay of you)? Explain, please.

bzk90

Lord
Slayer706 said:
Do you know what "tbh" stands for? You use a lot, and most of the time I think you are using it improperly.... Right here for example. Are you saying "Joeku to be honest." (that doesn't make sense) or are you saying "Joeku total body hugs." (that would be pretty gay of you)? Explain, please.

Thats the joke...

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Slayer706 said:

maybe it means "to be honorable" which i dont think anyone can do anymore. And all these tbh and pawn and all that shit I dont know what the hell any of that shit means, so you might as well start speaking in greek.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Slayer706 said:
lolz tbh you are dumb imho.

theformat

Wanderer
the only cool part of the video was the end...
i suppose paco is someone that some guy hated so much he wanted to make it look like he got pwned really bad so he made a movie

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Fixxxer said:
maybe it means "to be honorable" which i dont think anyone can do anymore. And all these tbh and pawn and all that shit I dont know what the hell any of that shit means, so you might as well start speaking in greek.

Maybe I can help ...

WTF - what the fuck
IMO - in my opinion
FTW - for the win (has many variations)
OMG - oh my god
OMFG - oh my fuckking god
PWN - variation of "own"
GTFO - get the fuck out
FFS - for fuck sakes

just a few ... I hope that helps.

Manu

Knight
I would like to thank my girlfriend, my family, my fellow Thrice Alliance companions and of course all of you, you're a great audience, thanks a lot!

NiteStar

Wanderer
Kirin-Man said:
Maybe I can help ...

WTF - what the fuck
IMO - in my opinion
OMG - oh my god
PWN - variation of "own"
GTFO - get the fuck out
FFS - for fuck sakes

just a few ... I hope that helps.

Thank you so very much for the translation :) being an ancient I do have problems at times being able to converse on a meaningful level then agin this is StarBucks and that type conversation is frowned upon. Wait, WTF am I saying, now my head hurts once again. I think it is time I GTFO while I am able FFS, at least IMO it is time but then again what do I know :D

*Scrounges for more Tylenol :D :D :D :D :D

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Kirin-Man said:
Maybe I can help ...

WTF - what the fuck
IMO - in my opinion
OMG - oh my god
PWN - variation of "own"
GTFO - get the fuck out