RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You just gotta love Cats.

PappaSmurf

Knight
You just gotta love Cats.

Once again our cat decided to "come bearing gifts" this time when she came back inside she brought a mouse she'd caught somewhere outside. Last time it was a small rabbit, I'm curious as to what she brings in next time.

Although it was funny watching the GF dispose of the mouse corpse though she was all twitchy and scared every time she went to pick it up to throw it out she was like "Did it just move?", "Are you sure it's dead?" it was funny I couldn't stop laughing.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Oh yeah, we get all sorts of gifts from our two cats. Dead birds, dead mice, mice that aren't dead, random animal body parts, etc. It's always such a treat! :D

Rabban

Sorceror
Yes yes, but you can't forget lizards. Well at least in Florida, lizards are pretty common.

It's always entertaining unless the "gift" is one of your other pets :-P

Well it didn't actually happen like that. Many years ago, my brother had my gerbil out in it's ball so it could run around the house. He went and answered the phone. Meanwhile, either the cat or the gerbil got the ball open and well the cat got the gerbil. My brother then let the cat outside where the cat proceeded to play with it's food. Let's say I wasn't very happy about the whole thing.

crackrat

Wanderer
lol the funn of cats lol mine used to bring in live sparrows.

there is nothing quite like waking up at 5 am to a totaly freaked out, much abused sparrow on the bedhead. My cat on the foot of the bed end ready to give her final strike on the sparrow.lol we have had live snakes, live bugs and squirrels brought in from time to time.

unfortunatly in my area cats are not far up on the food chain so we have them dissappear from time to time.

zachseitz

Sorceror
PappaSmurf said:
Once again our cat decided to "come bearing gifts" this time when she came back inside she brought a mouse she'd caught somewhere outside. Last time it was a small rabbit, I'm curious as to what she brings in next time.

Although it was funny watching the GF dispose of the mouse corpse though she was all twitchy and scared every time she went to pick it up to throw it out she was like "Did it just move?", "Are you sure it's dead?" it was funny I couldn't stop laughing.
My cat brought in half of a mouse. I think he ate the other half. Hes brung in birds,rabbits,mice,a big rat. My cats arent allowed to go outside anymore.
Right now i have 6 cats... it sucks. 4 kittens and 2 full grown. its okay. We make $125 per kitten! Pure bread siamese.

marvin3634

Wanderer
LOL . My dad never let animals in the house until us kids all grew up and moved out and he bought our mom a palmeranian . They live on a 380 acre farm and the first time the little dog went outside it brought a cow chip in ,jumped on my dad and dropped it in his lap. He was resting in his recliner so it took him a min to see what it was ... That poor thing just wanted to thank him for his kindness. But until the day it died they couldnt get it to stop bringing cow turds inside for a tasty little snack lol.

PappaSmurf

Knight
poopthrower said:
Yes, you do, They are beautiful, fluffy, and cuddly. F THIS im making a doggy thread.

I like dogs and cats but there are more benifits to owning a cat than a dog...here's a short list.

1. You can go on vacation for a week and leave the cat in the house alone the entire time.
2. You cat dosen't bark at everything causing your neighbor to bitch.
3. You can teach a cat to use a toilet.
4. Cats usually aren't loud.
5. Cats have better grooming habits than dogs.
6. Cats don't embarrass you by humping your friends leg.
7. Cats are self suffecient and independant, You don't have to love on them all the time.

PappaSmurf said:
I like dogs and cats but there are more benifits to owning a cat than a dog...here's a short list.

1. You can go on vacation for a week and leave the cat in the house alone the entire time.
2. You cat dosen't bark at everything causing your neighbor to bitch.
3. You can teach a cat to use a toilet.
4. Cats usually aren't loud.
5. Cats have better grooming habits than dogs.
6. Cats don't embarrass you by humping your friends leg.
7. Cats are self suffecient and independant, You don't have to love on them all the time.

1. If I left my cat alone for a week id come home to a trashed house, shes nutters.
2. She tries but shes a kitten, her meows arnt loud enough just yet.
3. Mine prefers to try going in head first.
4. See #2.
5. Unforch for me, not only does she groom herself 24/7 she also tries to groom me. Its gross when she wakes me up licking my toes >.<.
6. Does her rubbing her butt on everyone count?
7. My cat forces me to love on her every seconds im home.

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Cat+Tape connecting tail to ass=Hours of fun.
Even better, put tape on all of it's paws, and let it loose on hard-wood flooring.
Almost as much fun as when you watch your dog get that peanut butter off the roof of it's mouth.

Rabban

Sorceror
marvin3634 said:
LOL . My dad never let animals in the house until us kids all grew up and moved out and he bought our mom a palmeranian . They live on a 380 acre farm and the first time the little dog went outside it brought a cow chip in ,jumped on my dad and dropped it in his lap. He was resting in his recliner so it took him a min to see what it was ... That poor thing just wanted to thank him for his kindness. But until the day it died they couldnt get it to stop bringing cow turds inside for a tasty little snack lol.

See that's what I'm talking about. Dogs sometimes eat their own crap or the crap of other dogs.

I have never known a cat to eat crap or even throwup whether it is it's own or something else's.

This is again a reason cats are superior. Everytime a dog is licking someone's face, I always think, "I sure hope that dog hasn't eatten any crap today."

Aeolus

Sorceror
Dogs stink, cats don't!!!
IMO, cats smell like nasty stale piss- dogs stink sometimes too, sure but at least they don't make my eyes water.
Oh, and cats are too intelligent to listen to every word their master says
...or any words at all for that matter. The only redeeming quality about my girlfriends nasty feline is that it entertains me when it realizes I'm in the room, and it tries to get away so fast that it does pseudo 'spin-outs.' Oh yeah, btw I'm not sure if it's common or not but my girl's cat pukes up the nastiest shit I've ever seen (or smelled) at least a few times a week. The little bastard likes to do it in the hallway in the middle of the night, where you can step on it easily, or even better- on the kitchen table. My dog may eat shit- but at least she doesn't puke it up where I eat!;)