RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You just gotta love Cats.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Aeolus said:
IMO, cats smell like nasty stale piss- dogs stink sometimes too, sure but at least they don't make my eyes water.

...or any words at all for that matter. The only redeeming quality about my girlfriends nasty feline is that it entertains me when it realizes I'm in the room, and it tries to get away so fast that it does pseudo 'spin-outs.' Oh yeah, btw I'm not sure if it's common or not but my girl's cat pukes up the nastiest shit I've ever seen (or smelled) at least a few times a week. The little bastard likes to do it in the hallway in the middle of the night, where you can step on it easily, or even better- on the kitchen table. My dog may eat shit- but at least she doesn't puke it up where I eat!;)
Probably Hairballs some cats get them when they accidently swallow some of their own fur while grooming themselves. Suggest to your GF she goes to a local pet store and get some treatment for them it's usually a paste you feed to your cat ever day or so that will help dissolve them without having you cat puking them up.

Oh yeah btw Last night the cat brought home another "present" it had caught a field mouse and brought it in with her...Well this one wasn't dead when she dropped it to show it off it ran inside the GF's shoe....I spent half an hour chasing the thing around the living room and kitchen before I could trap it and set it loose outside.

Jarrod

Sorceror
we had a wild cat that we picked up in Missouri. It brought home everything imaginable. rabbits, snakes, squirrels, lizards, rats, once even a turtle.

That cat lived 18 glorious years...

cat man

Wanderer
My Cats Are Awsome

My Cat Blacky plays fetch with rubber frogs and rabits feet its not hard to entertain lightning get him a catnip filled mouse and he will start licking it lightning gets pissed off when u annoy him when hes sleeping (thank god we got him declawed) lol my cats are cats of very simple pleasure Lightning watches a blank tv for at least 3 hours and he sometimes gets pissed off when i go in front of it but i love my cats alot :D

Cats are much better than dogs!

Hold on, lemme get a picture of my cat for ya...

Edit: Lazyness over - Pictures finally taken.

My cat wanting to watch a movie... Or play SMB...

I thought my cat needed more than one picture, look at that coolness.

My moms cat, she's stupid...

My brothers cat - He only thinks about food and killing my dog...

All the cats getting cat treats - You can tell how stupid my moms cat is due to it searching so far away from the food.

Well, I guess this has turned into a "post your CATS VS DOGS" topic :p

Joeku

Lord
I like cats and dogs both.

IMHO cats aren't as fun to pet/cuddle, but they're certainly easier to take care of...