RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Know, It Just Occured To Me...

Nagozi

Sorceror
You Know, It Just Occured To Me...

This is so strange, maybe I'm just slow or something, but I've been reading these forums for a year and a half now and I just figured out, last night, how to post a new thread in the different forums runuo has to offer. Its kind of embarrasing really, but I thought I would share it because I'm bored and I've been dying to post for some time now. LOL.

So whats up RunUO world? I'm Nagozi, I've posted a few replies here and there so some of you might know who I am, but mostly I'm just a quiet browser. Anyway have a great afternoon! :D

Bleach

Knight
Nagozi;677273 said:
This is so strange, maybe I'm just slow or something, but I've been reading these forums for a year and a half now and I just figured out, last night, how to post a new thread in the different forums runuo has to offer. Its kind of embarrasing really, but I thought I would share it because I'm bored and I've been dying to post for some time now. LOL.

So whats up RunUO world? I'm Nagozi, I've posted a few replies here and there so some of you might know who I am, but mostly I'm just a quiet browser. Anyway have a great afternoon! :D

Then explain this?

Nagozi

Sorceror
ROFL Thanks Everyone...

Well... I guess I did rediscover the whole posting a new thread thing! LOL I totally forgot about that one thread I posted in 2006 and definately forgot how to do it again... and HEY! I was really excited to post this thread! ROFL

Thanks for the karma :) much appreciated. I like to draw. I will post any uo graphics I draw on the site :) if you all want to take a look and possibly use em. ROFL.. until then have a great night. :) :D

Lysdexic

Sorceror
In the time of Ultima, I was a newbie...
Dew in my veins, so I'm typing like a flunkie...
With the glassy eyeballs, dye painting my newbie robes...
Getting locked in horse stalls, and it really blows...
Kill my downloads, so I don't run in neutral...
Kal Vas Flam'ing with the loser in the death robes...
Spamming in Britian, hunting for the IDOC...
Got a couple of inns, but sleep is for the weak...
Someone keeps saying I'm insane to complain about...
a girl IRL who really likes to flirt...
Don't believe she sits when she pees...
Probably a dude who will give you VD...
So smash that orc with a mace in the dark...
Saving all your mana cuz you fizzle when you mark...
Yo...
Click it...

Bleach

Knight
Lysdexic;677452 said:
In the time of Ultima, I was a newbie...
Dew in my veins, so I'm typing like a flunkie...
With the glassy eyeballs, dye painting my newbie robes...
Getting locked in horse stalls, and it really blows...
Kill my downloads, so I don't run in neutral...
Kal Vas Flam'ing with the loser in the death robes...
Spamming in Britian, hunting for the IDOC...
Got a couple of inns, but sleep is for the weak...
Someone keeps saying I'm insane to complain about...
a girl IRL who really likes to flirt...
Don't believe she sits when she pees...
Probably a dude who will give you VD...
So smash that orc with a mace in the dark...
Saving all your mana cuz you fizzle when you mark...
Yo...
Click it...

That was sexy.

Trunks01

Wanderer
That was... Interesting... Lol (Still good though, Better then Joeku's Lol *Why is he banned??* )

I think he posted a thread in here so he could feel "comftable" posting in this section. Am i correct? :p Anways... Have a fun time in Starbucks *Devil eyes* :D