RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what the problem with runuo is?

You know what the problem with runuo is?

The problem is everytime someone posts something they get flammed, no one can say anything w/o someone saying some rude smart ass comment..... Ive noticed that runuo is a bunch of people that think they are the smartest person in the world b/c they scripted one thing that doesnt even work.. I dont like posting here b/c i know someone wont help me they will flame me. I think runuo is a great server but they have shitty support b/c everyone gets downed on..

R

Rainman

Don't blame the whole community for being unhelpful because of a few people. I agree with you, and I remove tons of non-helpful responses all the time because its unconstructive and a violation of the rules.

It happens in every community that has such a large user-base, it is a natural occurance.

Like I said, don't blame the community for a few people.