RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know what would be extremely confusing?

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
theformat said:
i want my title to be
Fuhrer :D that would be awesoem :p
And I want Master of all Kirin. Ain't happenin'. Maybe if i breach 5k posts, 50 Rep Pwer. Maybe then. But now, not happening.

Manu

Knight
Excuse me, but since Führer is a matter of heritage...

Surrender all Führer Titles! In case of TMS, surrender your soul also!

NiteStar

Wanderer
Manu said:
Excuse me, but since Führer is a matter of heritage...

Surrender all Führer Titles! In case of TMS, surrender your soul also!

Now wait, I have German in my ancestry so perhaps I could have just a small Führer title???? :eek: :eek: You know a Mini Führer???? :D

My cats would nominate me I am sure, they always have one paw raised in salute (along with their middle finger/toe) :eek: :D

Manu

Knight
I guess a small, more local title would be ok. Something like "Führer of the state of *insert home state here*", perhaps?

Never underestimate a cat!

Manu

Knight
Indeed. Now put down the magnifying-glass, before the sun rises and you get burnt down there...

Fixxxer

Sorceror
well i was just thinking if its five foot wide then its got to be pretty damn thick so the power of the magnifying glass would be very strong, and where would you put a magnifying glass that big? lol that whole reponse just sounds really bad hehe

Fixxxer said:
well i was just thinking if its five foot wide then its got to be pretty damn thick so the power of the magnifying glass would be very strong, and where would you put a magnifying glass that big? lol that whole reponse just sounds really bad hehe
meh, w/e I'll put lotion. I think we covered mine and alot of people's penis sizes in a nother thread.

NiteStar

Wanderer
Manu said:
I guess a small, more local title would be ok. Something like "Führer of the state of *insert home state here*", perhaps?

Never underestimate a cat!

Cool. Führer of Flint will be great *watches cats march while saluting :D

@ A-B, Dude, no fair squinting your eye's, thats cheating :eek: