RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you take gaming too seriouslywhen...

HellRazor

Knight
I wonder if the people who are being "Virtually Raped" in Second Life need to get treated at a "Virtual Hospital" for "Virtual Anal and Vaginal Tears", and afterward experience "Virtual Mental Problems" for which they need to seek out a "Virtual Psychiatrist" to overcome with some "Virtual Counseling".

Murzin

Knight
i see all that virtual rape stuff akin to that mcdonalds coffee thing...

if you are stupid enough to LET it happen to you, then you are the only one who can be blamed.

HellRazor

Knight
Some people call it "cybering". :)

I think I'd laugh if someone virtually raped me. I'd capture it in an AVI file and send it to YouTube.

Hammerhand

Knight
How would you virtually rape someone anyway? A mental mind fuck? You get that just paying attention most politicians. What are they gonna do? Bust the guy with virtual cops and then send him to virtual prison? After seeing a virtual judge in a virtual court that is. And then HE can get virtually raped and find out just how virtually damaging it can be to his virtual backside. And now I'm virtually done... For now. ;)

Lysdexic

Sorceror
A severe bunch of bullshit. You cannot be virtually raped, it doesn't mess with your mind, or cause lasting effects. Murzin's right, and honestly, I wish every last person on the planet who even attempts this type of attention would die and rot in hell. Problem is, society not only allows it, many push for it.

Rhexis

Knight
Well. Its Second-Life. People can and do make sexually explicit emote's involuntarily involving strangers or passer byers.

That being said, the notion of virtual rape..no matter how theoretically vile..is pretty laughable.

edit: part of why I never login to SL anymore: the random Gorean people one meets even in the most innocuous settings.

Ortanith

Wanderer
Rhexis;727924 said:
Well. Its Second-Life. People can and do make sexually explicit emote's involuntarily involving strangers or passer byers.

That being said, the notion of virtual rape..no matter how theoretically vile..is pretty laughable.

edit: part of why I never login to SL anymore: the random Gorean people one meets even in the most innocuous settings.

Gorean... nothing like the subjugation of women as property.
I don't know why but whenever I meet a Gorean, I am filled with a rage to beat them to death.

Puron1794

Wanderer
Ortanith;727999 said:
Gorean... nothing like the subjugation of women as property.
I don't know why but whenever I meet a Gorean, I am filled with a rage to beat them to death.

I <3 U in a strictly non "lets get naked" way.

Killamus

Knight
Yea, you know you play too many online video games when someone offers you change for a five and immediately think it's a scam.
Or when you ask the general price of a soda instead of taking the vending machine's word on it.

HellRazor

Knight
That's what the guy in China thought. Until he was stabbed in the chest by his buddy's sword.

Actually, all in game disputes should be handled in a similar fashion.