RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you take gaming too seriouslywhen...

Hammerhand

Knight
I'd say (in keeping with the virtual nature of the post) that a few of you are virtually insane. But then we might have to rethink the definition of virtual. Oh.. and can someone loan me about 1mil virtual dollars? I want to virtually pay off some bills, buy a virtual house and go on a virtual vacation to somewhere without snow (virtual or otherwise) where clothing is optional. :D

didymus

Wanderer
Hammerhand;728221 said:
I'd say (in keeping with the virtual nature of the post) that a few of you are virtually insane. But then we might have to rethink the definition of virtual. Oh.. and can someone loan me about 1mil virtual dollars? I want to virtually pay off some bills, buy a virtual house and go on a virtual vacation to somewhere without snow (virtual or otherwise) where clothing is optional. :D

Well, we at the bank of virtual insanity would like to offer you the virtual sum of 1 million. But we feel that, due to the effects of virtual compound interest, it would be necessary for you to occupy an infinite number of virtual lifetimes in order to pay back this virtual loan.
Also, in the event of one of your virtual selves being unable to pay back this virtually extortionate sum of virtual money, the aforementioned virtual self would most virtually be botty burgled, whilst in custody in one of our virtual prisons.
At which time I will virtually be occupying your virtual house, sleeping with your virtual wife on a virtual, and most spectacular, beach.

Yours Virtually: Mr Sim Ulcra - Virtual Bank Manager.

P.S. By the way, I'm virtually naked.

Hammerhand

Knight
I can virtually live with that. In fact, I'll virtually GIVE you my virtual wife to sleep with because due to the fact that she is a virtual party animal, she usually has virtually every type of virtual STD known to man.. virtual or otherwise. Which is why I want a new virtual house, to get as far away from her as I virtually can. In so far as the lifetimes, I'll be using some of the virtual cash to purchase virtually unlimited lives while creating a virtual dating system along with charging virtually ungodly sums for its virtual service. I will also be buying stock in various other virtual companies in the eventuality that some or all of them virtually take off so to speak, leaving me with much more than the original virtual million sum which I will then gladly pay back with virtual interest. You may keep my wife as collateral until that time.

Virtually Sincerly, Efram Horatio Snodgrass III Esq.

P.S. I also leave my virtual children as collateral to insure that I really DO virtually pay back the loan. Or at least I will virtually think about it.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
The word virtual was used about 300% too many times in the previous two posts for any physical comprehension to occur.