RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You sick, sick puppies!

Lysdexic

Sorceror
You sick, sick puppies!

Is it wrong that I've gotten one hell of an ego boost from some of you who have +karma'd my woman??

Thanks fellas, my better half now struts around the house!

:D

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Nochte;661253 said:
better half?

I had put her pic up from my wedding in the Hah! thread, and she had seen the comments people left... it's like making a kitten know it's cute and loved, it sits there and soaks it up, shows off, and purrs just to get you going even worse.

Ok, I can't bitch really, she'll be out of the shower soon and she now feels even more sexy... I'm in for a good night :D

[edit]Caught after the edit :) Thanks!!!! Call me asshole all you want, at least I'm getting mine :p[/edit]

mordero

Knight
Radwen, steal some advanced cloning technology, kidnap Puron, make clones of her (that way you can have more than one lol), send her back to florida, and you're set (and the original Puron is happy she isnt in the cold!)!

Radwen

Wanderer
mordero;661328 said:
Radwen, steal some advanced cloning technology, kidnap Puron, make clones of her (that way you can have more than one lol), send her back to florida, and you're set (and the original Puron is happy she isnt in the cold!)!
Or move to Florida?

Puron1794;661318 said:
I don't like the cold.
Maybe Lys's wife has a sister for you.
This rejection is making me feel quite sad :(.

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Puron1794;661318 said:
I don't like the cold.

Maybe Lys's wife has a sister for you.

Are you insinuating that I just might actually pimp out my wifes sister (for only $100/hr, damn right I would, but you gotta like brunettes then)
and insult her and her family???

Puron1794

Wanderer
Lysdexic;661567 said:
Are you insinuating that I just might actually pimp out my wifes sister (for only $100/hr, damn right I would, but you gotta like brunettes then)
and insult her and her family???

No sir, I'm sorry.