RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You want this car.

NiteStar

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
Ok after reading the last 2 post ^^^ I WANT that car!! Lol :p

ROFLMAO!!!

I would have a blast on the interstate with that thing, people are ALWAYS ridding my rear bumper even at 70 mph, gets really old :D

NiteStar said:
ROFLMAO!!!

I would have a blast on the interstate with that thing, people are ALWAYS ridding my rear bumper even at 70 mph, gets really old :D

Oh it would be sooooo nice to have this car! Instead of eat my dust, it would be eat my flames...LOL I get so pissed when I have to get out and drive along ways, there are soooo many idiots on the road...All I can say is this would be the Perfect car to have...LOL

Its a Bug, you would have to have a awful small garage for it not to fit..Lol Now the flame thrower maybe a little long, but hey what a perfect setup for people you don't want over that knocks on your door...LOL Start that baby up and watch them run...LOL