RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You'll never believe this ... never

You'll never believe this ... never

Guess what just happened!? The impossible! The improbable(sp?)!! Yep, my Dell Desktop PC just crashed for no reason at all. When I get a new computer (distant future) I will video record and post myself destroying this peice of shit in many fun ways.

-Storm

Killamus

Knight
Might I reccomend breaking the mobo in half? See ya in a couple of days with that...
Also, something else thats fun. Use the processor to comb your hair. And use the ram like shirken, the processor like a ball, and the powercords in it to whip it around your head and just let it go flying!

Killamus said:
Might I reccomend breaking the mobo in half? See ya in a couple of days with that...
Also, something else thats fun. Use the processor to comb your hair. And use the ram like shirken, the processor like a ball, and the powercords in it to whip it around your head and just let it go flying!

No, im thinking more like:

-Lighting it on fire.
-Putting it in a box of 100 m80's and lighting it on fire
-Running it over with a car ... OVER AND OVER AGAIN
-Launching it out of a catapult
-Dropping it off a bridge or building
-All of the above

-Storm

Broadside

Wanderer
Turn it into a lightshow and toss a bunch of it in the microwave and put it on high for like 20 mins. Than take a pic of it and post it here.

@Anti-Basic: you really don't like bush do you? me neither =/ I prefer them shaved.
@Broadside: I like that idea lol.

-Storm

Broadside

Wanderer
I wonder what it would llok like if you poured battery acid on it. Or another good one if it were possible is dump some liquid nitrogen on it and then catapult it against a wall. I wonder if there be much left to it after that... :confused:

Broadside said:
I wonder what it would llok like if you poured battery acid on it. Or another good one if it were possible is dump some liquid nitrogen on it and then catapult it against a wall. I wonder if there be much left to it after that... :confused:

Thermite

-Storm

Ilutzio

Sorceror
Enclose it in a 10 by 10 foot concrete block, drill deep holes in the conrete and fill them with blasting gel, cover the holes with silicone, dump it in the Atlantic ocean and blast the remote fuse charge.
Just an idea.

Ilutzio said:
Enclose it in a 10 by 10 foot concrete block, drill deep holes in the conrete and fill them with blasting gel, cover the holes with silicone, dump it in the Atlantic ocean and blast the remote fuse charge.
Just an idea.

rofl. Im scared of the ocean =/

-Storm

Slayer706

Sorceror
Guess what just happened!? The impossible! The improbable(sp?)!! Yep, my Linux operating system just killed my mother for no reason at all. When I get a new computer (distant future) I will video record and post myself destroying this piece of shit in many fun ways.

Whats worse than buying a dell is doing it once, getting shafted by it, and then going back and doing it again. As if once wasnt enough.

Killamus said:
Your mom is SOO stupid, she bought a dell!
Twice!
Well see, she trusts them. Older people trust brand names they are familiar with. Also you must realize how many people think they are a great company. ALOT.

Aulus

Wanderer
Fireworks! Get a few of your mates and launch fireworks at it... 10 points for every hit.... to make it a bit more fun stuff it full of some sort of explosive and launch fireworks at it!