RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

young player status

beeboo

Page
young player status

is there anyone that can tell me how to change the amount that player have to reach in order for to lose their young player status it is currently at 450 i would like to make it higher because they are losing their young status too soon

Hammerhand

Knight
In PlayerMobile.cs, look for this entry. The 4500 = 450.0 for skills, the decimal isnt shown. So for say... a 600.0 skill level, you would put 6000 in place of the 4500.
Code:
		public override void OnSkillChange( SkillName skill, double oldBase )
		{
			if ( this.Young && this.SkillsTotal >= [COLOR="red"]4500[/COLOR] ) [COLOR="Red"]<<<[/COLOR]
			{
				Account acc = this.Account as Account;

if ( acc != null )
					acc.RemoveYoungStatus( 1019036 ); // You have successfully obtained a respectable skill level, and have outgrown your status as a young player!
			}

Thagoras

Sorceror
Just taking a guess here. This is from the top of Account.cs

Account.cs
Code:
		public static readonly TimeSpan YoungDuration = TimeSpan.FromHours( 40.0 );

I would assume that if you put that to 0.0 instead of 40.0 that would do the trick.

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
For reference the time for deleting a character's also handled via the accounts side of things. The normal delay was originally 7 days i think.