RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

young status problem

orgis

Wanderer
young status problem

is there a way to make a new character have young status instaed of it being a young status on the account?

stormwolff

Knight
I don't have the scripts here with me but if you do make it so the character is young and not the account then you should also change it so the young status is only removed from one character when one of them renounces the young status instead of the removing it from the whole account.

I think the young code youll need to change can be found in charactercreation.cs, playermobile.cs, keywords.cs, and younggumps.cs. You will want to change pretty much every instance of acc.young to some sort way to tell that its only the player that you want to be young something like ((PlayerMobile)from).Young

orgis

Wanderer
can you tell me what im looking for in the script?sorry to be a pain i cant see what i need
to change ,sry im new to scripting and uo
although i am learnig scripts

btw do you mean you can only have one young character at a time?
wich would make sense any way cos no one has more than one new char at a time :D

Toradon

Sorceror
he already told you in this part what to look for
stormwolff said:
You will want to change pretty much every instance of acc.young to some sort way to tell that its only the player that you want to be young something like ((PlayerMobile)from).Young

stormwolff

Knight
orgis said:
can you tell me what im looking for in the script?sorry to be a pain i cant see what i need
to change ,sry im new to scripting and uo
although i am learnig scripts

btw do you mean you can only have one young character at a time?
wich would make sense any way cos no one has more than one new char at a time :D

I don't have the scripts with me so I can't tell you any more on what to look for the best I can do is tell you to search through the scripts for the word young.

You can have all characters in it if you set it up that way. The default way it works is if one character leaves the young system your whole account leaves it.