RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Young] System

Peonz0r

Wanderer
[Young] System

Hmmmm im just wondering how to make [young] system on my shard. Because my server is strongly PVP and i want to give a chance newb players for about 30 hours of rl game time:)
Any ideas? Im new in scripting so any help will be much apreciated:(
Thnx.

logic bomb

Wanderer
Try doing a search, I don't think its been scripted before but I think lots of people have had ideas.

Probably the use of a lot of timers, and with beta35 its got that gametime counter already instituted, so probably something along the lines of implementing a invul prop on all players created, but restricting any combat or aggressive action, so that they couldnt abuse.. i dont know.

evild57

Wanderer
i am working that too

i am working on that to so if people will wait i will find way to get it to work then i will tell u guys when i have it done

Kennyd

Sorceror
lol what aren't you working on man? stop deceiving ppl and start learning to script evil.

psz

Administrator
You two make a really Evil Coding Tag Team ;->

(Evil in the GOOD way, of course ^_^)