RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Cell Phone Provider?

Whats your cell phone provider

• At&t

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Verizon

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Sprint - Nextell

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Alltel

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Cricket

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Cellular One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Qwest

• Powernet Mobile

• Other

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Johabius

Knight
I use alltel, although I am a little pissed off at their pay as you go service (pre-paid). Bought a 75 dollar card a couple weeks ago, and all of the sudden it's expired already. Seems they didn't change my account information to reflect my new expiration date.

RoninGT

Sorceror
Johabius;750243 said:
I use alltel, although I am a little pissed off at their pay as you go service (pre-paid). Bought a 75 dollar card a couple weeks ago, and all of the sudden it's expired already. Seems they didn't change my account information to reflect my new expiration date.

Alot of the pre paid plans are turing into jokes. The Virgin mobile if you dont pick a plan you get charged like $0.20 a min and thats sick.

Ronin

TMSTKSBK

Lord
I'm with AT&T. Doesn't mean I like the Death Star.

When T-Mobile gets popular in the south, I may switch. Or I may get them to do a bid war on who can give me tethered data the cheapest.

Johabius

Knight
Found out what the problem was with my alltel account. My wife had it on a national plan instead of a flexible plan. They fixed it since our alltel rep didn't tell us that no matter what date we bought the time, it would still expire on the 9th of the month. The gave me all my minutes back, and on the 9th of next month we can switch to the flexible plan without incurring any extra charges. Alltel customer service has taken good care of us.

Kiwi

Knight
VZW... got a discount through my job. Also a ton of my friends here have the same, so free calls/texts etc.

RoninGT

Sorceror
lol been trying to get a job to the local at&t store. i use them too btw thought i should say that starting this post off.
ROnin

Seven

Sorceror
U.S. Cellular

I'm not sure how nationwide they are... but, what people pick up here are usually alltel or us cellular.

Lysdexic

Sorceror
AT&T - decent for US travel, but you'll pay for it

Verizon - again for travel, but alot of hidden fees and costly if everyone you know doesn't have it.

Sprint - STAY AWAY

T-Mobile - stay away from the MyFaves, but otherwise these guys are great (also, double check the coverage zones, they merged tower use with Cellular One and cover just about everywhere) I've had a family plan with 4 phones with them for 5 years now

AllTel - not as nice as the commercials make it, also do not get if you travel

Cellular One - best plan for teenagers, get them a local area with unlimited long distance etc, and disable roaming. As long as they're within 50 miles of home, the rugrats can't screw up your bills

Qwest - Hell No

RoninGT

Sorceror
Verizon will stick it in prison style... and break it off.. STAY AWAY! Learned that one the hard way. They said i massed a bill for 600 bucks in on month when i didnt text, or use the net at all that month. Didnt talk much either... Fees they said it was sick.

Ronin

Hammerhand

Knight
I'm trying to rely on telepathy & mindreading. You'd be surprised just how many empty minds there are out there.... or maybe not..:rolleyes: But I figure it has to be cheaper than a cellphone and a hell of a lot more fun. lol