RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Cell Phone Provider?

Whats your cell phone provider

• At&t

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Verizon

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Sprint - Nextell

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Alltel

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Cricket

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Cellular One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Qwest

• Powernet Mobile

• Other

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Admin God

Wanderer
Just switched our corporate plan from sprint/nextel to AT&T. We pay alittle more (maybe $200 a month) with AT&T but at least we get better service now, and can put our issues with sprint/nextel behind us. Got so bad at the end with sprint/nextel that they couldn't even activate their own phones they shipped us. AT&T has also given us a ton of perks included (roadside, ptt, insurance, free phones, no activation fees, etc) as part of our package and is giving us about 15,000 mins more a month, so it has been worth the extra money... so far.

Seven

Sorceror
TMSTKSBK;750787 said:
I've heard of them. But they're CDMA, so they suck.

Yeah. :( It does indeed suck. I want to switch to Alltel so that I at least have a good web browser I can use. With U.S. Cellular you can't download/install applications UNLESS your getting them through their "EasyEdge" catalog.

You have to pay for EasyEdge + pay for each application and some are subscription... so you get charged monthly along with EasyEdge. :mad:

I also can't put my own ringtones on my phone. I have to use the ones that are given to me or paid for through EasyEdge applications.

I wish I had a friend who could unlock my phone for free :(
(Would that even solve my problems?) Moto Slvr L7c

Lysdexic

Sorceror
Seven;751116 said:
Yeah. :( It does indeed suck. I want to switch to Alltel so that I at least have a good web browser I can use. With U.S. Cellular you can't download/install applications UNLESS your getting them through their "EasyEdge" catalog.

You have to pay for EasyEdge + pay for each application and some are subscription... so you get charged monthly along with EasyEdge. :mad:

I also can't put my own ringtones on my phone. I have to use the ones that are given to me or paid for through EasyEdge applications.

I wish I had a friend who could unlock my phone for free :(
(Would that even solve my problems?) Moto Slvr L7c

Every company has loopholes. T-Mobile does the same thing, I found that if you give a song or application a bunk extension, you quickly get around these problems (for example, give mp3's the .amr extension and the phone realizes it's a sound file still, but the blocks only detected the .mp3 part).

Mortis

Knight
NONE.

I hate talking on the telephone.

Come over my house or do not talk to me.

BTW. I hate being emailed also.

If you do not want to talk to me face to face. Do not bother me.

P.S.
Must be because I am old I feel this way. :D

crackrat

Wanderer
Mortis;751206 said:
NONE.

I hate talking on the telephone.

Come over my house or do not talk to me.

BTW. I hate being emailed also.

If you do not want to talk to me face to face. Do not bother me.

P.S.
Must be because I am old I feel this way. :D

lol ... your not alone i hate phones as well

i have sprint as an just in case pay as you go type phone so far i use it more as a time piece.....

Seven

Sorceror
Lysdexic;751203 said:
Every company has loopholes. T-Mobile does the same thing, I found that if you give a song or application a bunk extension, you quickly get around these problems (for example, give mp3's the .amr extension and the phone realizes it's a sound file still, but the blocks only detected the .mp3 part).

Hmm... I might just have to try that.

On a side note, has anyone used the LG Voyageur?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
DontdroptheSOAD;751214 said:
Post as in after script as in text @_o aren't you in college.

Congrats, you get a cookie. That is the correct answer.
(How could the Grammar Nazi not know what it is...?)

But no one caught that it's actually "postscript".