RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Dreams...

Torment

Wanderer
Your Dreams...

If you have a dream and u want to share it with us feel free to post your dream here....Im make this thread in order to see what other people want in life....

As for me I would definatly not want to be a bump.. i want to work with Graphic Design and own a nice house and hopefully have a family ( i really want a family of my own ) There is this show on MTV called MTV crib if u guys ever watched it its a show when celeberties show of their house and ever since it came out I always been dreaming of being on MTV Cribs......I dont want to be anyone of importance in this world I just want to live a regular life and have a family of my own and own a nice house, and mind my own buisness

sucks tho i highly doubt my dream will come true tho...but hey I can dream

BooshnigBomb

Wanderer
Well, if you mean a RL dream, then...
I am hoping on creating games... But if that doesn't work out then:
I will make Anime(s)... But if that doesn't work out then:
I will be an artist and do animations for movies and the such...

NATE

Wanderer
well...i picture myself in a boat on a river (So i do) with tangerene trees and marmolade skies.

Failing that, i want to win back the girlfriend that broke my heart and do the same to her.

L

Lost User

Settle down with my girlfriend and get a good job so I can support a family.

Pretty much sums up what I want in life.....

- Dark Konoko

haleyviperx

Wanderer
I want to spend the rest of my life with my fiance, and my baby. She's pregnant now. Also, I hope to do some digital imaging and whatnot after I get out of college. Cogswell Polytechnical! Woot! Sunnyvale here I come.

I want to be a veterinarian, have 2 sons, and live in a tiny house(i hate cleaning, I worship nature) near the beach. My sister's planning on living next door to me, so hopefully our husbands get along well. =o)

woody

Wanderer
My Dream in life is to be able to sit back in joy the outdoors and life.
Personal I cant say what I want to do.

Ayrius

Wanderer
BooshnigBomb said:
One day I want to make a game like Richard Garriot made Ultima...
Exactly what i plan to do.
Something more midieval-ish, and maybe with some anime or something to make it look cool. :)

Medieval environment like Golden Axe. I miss it! :(

Torment

Wanderer
Golden Axe was cool if yall thinking about that im thinking......but if i was to make a game

it will be so in-depth medivelish its not even funny

like you only get 1 life if you die you die....something like UO but like 100 times better....3d....you chose your cards in the beginning and if ur born noble ur noble, peasant..then ur a peasant ......i dunno do u guy get what im saying there is much more i can say but my hands are cold so i dont feel like typing :)

gmsmithsword

Wanderer
aye

I under stad what your saying Torment, i too want to make computer/console games but i dont have the patience.

I want to make amore and swords (yes in RL) its alwase been my dream, ever sence i played UO.
Maby some day i could make armore and weps for Hollywood, make big $$Moola$$.

But intell then ill play UO. :twisted:

Vilord

Wanderer
I want to make computer games/websites, im only 13 and i got a start :>

website - www.iroxj00.com
website - www.iroxj00.com/roj.htm
shooting game - www.iroxj00.com/starfight.swf
driving game - www.iroxj00.com/final.swf

**EDIT**

WEWT< jsut found pimp game making programim jsut downlaoding now, at 35%! hope its not too hard... www.spritec.com

++EDIT++

nm... damnit all that it downllaoded was a game :< gotat buy the program

H

hydroxtrem

you all have high hopes for life, but mine... well mine isnt so much a dream really. mine is to not fuck up and not kill someone, and im not jokeing either