RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite part of UO?

mordero

Knight
Its complexity. There is so much stuff you can do. So many different skills that can combine to make items or a variety of combat skills that a person could use. You have so many options available that you are able to pretty much do what you want in terms of crafting or combat.

jhs59

Sorceror
I like the fact that your characters learn by doing. If you want to be a good fighter, then you must fight. Want to be a good blacksmith then you get to the forge and practice.

That, combined with the ability to unlearn skills is what I always liked about UO. My first character started 7 years ago and is completely different now than he was back then. He has the most interesting life story of any character I've had in any MMO game, plus I didn't have to sit there and fabricate it, it came naturally.

Kiwi

Knight
Joeku;656549 said:
The PVP.

All of the strategy, timing, and skill that goes into it...

Yeah because explo eb combos are real tough to do. I'm tired of this notion that UO's PvP is fucking rocket surgery or something.

Anyway, my favorite part of UO is when it died in 1997. Good riddance.

eh just the fun that comes from hearing newbs cry and bitch to admins after ya loot them.. then seeing the words Ive been banned!! come across your screen it brings tears to my eyes