RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite part of UO?

Crafting is what brought me to UO but id say item collection is what keeps me playing. Im a packrat on almost every game I play and UO keeps me busy with all kinds of different shit to horde.

kaball

Wanderer
what made me play uo is the naturality that your char evolves, if you want to be a good figther you go fight , if you want to be a good crafter you must start crafting. without doupt , Uo is still after years and years is still the first born of the mmo's , born of perfection and wisdom. you have no limits with uo

Kiwi

Knight
TMSTKSBK;656626 said:
Nowhere..but why're you on Run*UO* if you hate UO?

Because I love Krrios, registered early and helped with numerous beta tests. I was even mentioned once in a beta change log. Were you?

Joeku

Lord
Kiwi;656598 said:
Yeah because explo eb combos are real tough to do. I'm tired of this notion that UO's PvP is fucking rocket surgery or something.

Anyway, my favorite part of UO is when it died in 1997. Good riddance.
Rocket surgery...? Never heard of that before...

And yeah, the shard has to be well-balanced with good maneuvers and counters for each class type, not just one. Most shards aren't, which is why I don't really play UO much anymore.

Joeku... The winner of a pvp match in uo consists of whoever targets and clicks fastest, or whose gank squad is bigger.

Killamus

Knight
Anti-Basic;656730 said:
Joeku... The winner of a pvp match in uo consists of whoever targets and clicks fastest, or whose gank squad is bigger.

Wow, thats just retarded. Its whoever has the best razor macro. I managed to make an auto-duel macro once. It was hot. Shame it got wiped in my old harddrive.

Kiwi;656698 said:
Because I love Krrios, registered early and helped with numerous beta tests. I was even mentioned once in a beta change log. Were you?

Let me make sure I understand this. You don't like UO, and haven't since 1997. You still come here and troll because you were mentioned in a beta changelog over 5 years ago.

Correct?

:rolleyes:

Kiwi

Knight
TheOutkastDev;656841 said:
Let me make sure I understand this. You don't like UO, and haven't since 1997. You still come here and troll because you were mentioned in a beta changelog over 5 years ago.

Correct?

:rolleyes:

Incorrect. I started playing in 2000 and played somewhat continuously until 2006. Nothing else have given me the same experience.

But this is the internet and I can say whatever I want.