RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your opinion is needed!

Your opinion is needed!

Heres the new logo/splash screen for MyRunUO Spawner in the 3.0+ series. Tell me what you think.

And, if you know you can do better, please contact me so we can work something out. I am by no means an artist. :)

Arahil

Sorceror
well, it looks nice but in my opinion it doesn't fit to the program...
and it somehow reminds me of uo-iris :)

Cmonkey123

Wanderer
I'd have to agree with the first two; maybe use a picture of a spawner or something.

But if you are going to use that picture I would suggest making it brighter.

hey like I said, If anyone can make a better one, please, post it or contact me. Im by no means an artist. In fact, i took photography for my art credit ! hehe so don't be shy guys.

Lister

Wanderer
I actually quite like the pic, and it may not suit the program in some ways, but it does work. It shows Ultima in a new light, and looks quite snazzy. Good job :D

S

shadeuo

Workin on somethin for you outcast hopefully it will get finished :/

KillerBeeZ

Knight
personally I think the pic is just fine, but then I focus on function over form... make it the best spawner out there, and it wont matter what the splash screen looks like.. besides, I tend to disable splash screens anyway :D

S

shadeuo

Well I think the pic is fine too. But someone mentioned something about it going with the program so I whooped this up let me know what you think

not sure exactly what would look good but if anyone can think of something let me know I'll see what I can do about puttin somethin together.

*EDIT* o yea If you decide to use it i got 2 versions one with the 3.0 other i left blank for future updates.

spooon

Wanderer
Hah! Shadeuo, that's a good one. Should change the view of the PC from hidden horse's ass to shock as he triggers that mad spawn :D Can use a spell casting image to mimic someone in distress.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
spooon said:
Hah! Shadeuo, that's a good one. Should change the view of the PC from hidden horse's ass to shock as he triggers that mad spawn :D Can use a spell casting image to mimic someone in distress.

or go grab the Ancient spells here in submissions, cast peer and then take the screenshot (you will be a tiny little dot thats easy to cover)

(or just change your body to a monster type and have you running from it too)