RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your ******* schedule for school.

Radwen

Wanderer
Your ******* schedule for school.

Yay, I usually go for the later classes because I work in the evening and get home on sundays at 2am and the rest of the week at midnight .. but this semester all my important classes are at 8h30 !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Considering that I have to get up 2 hours before class for preperation and transport .. I'm not going to have a lot of sleep this semester...

Nochte

Wanderer
classes solid from 11 am to 10 pm with a 1.5 hour break from 3-4:30, on tuesdays and thursdays. teaching the other three days.

Rabban

Sorceror
8:30am classes 4 days a week, but I get out at 12:30 in the afternoon on Monday and Friday, and the latest I ever get out is 3pm.

Swerve_jnr

Wanderer
lol i sit through 5 lessons a day and have after school A level stuff . . . yes i am 14 :)
the rest of my time is spent with girls :)

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Swerve_jnr said:
lol i sit through 5 lessons a day and have after school A level stuff . . . yes i am 14 :)
the rest of my time is spent with girls :)
um... boo hoo?

PappaSmurf

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
/me has an 8:05...that I'm sitting in right now.

Now we know why the last version (not the currentone) of TMSS didn't work right he kept adding his notes for his Cal class into the script :confused:
that and now I know why he has time to build a Cathedral on his server......

I like v.3.0 though it's pretty cool

Radwen

Wanderer
The one who once said that the world belongs to the early birds .. well f him. I'm sleeping till noon whenever I can.

wieganka

Sorceror
School? Yeah, what the heck is that? I work 8AM to 5PM 5 days a week. I forgot what school is. Not sure what's better.

KGodwin

Wanderer
wieganka said:
School? Yeah, what the heck is that? I work 8AM to 5PM 5 days a week. I forgot what school is. Not sure what's better.

Well...45hrs vs. 15hrs + the theoreticaly 2x rule (spend twice as much time on hwk/studying as you spend in school) is the same amount of work. Theoretically. 'course I've never met a college student that actually spent 45hrs on school (class+work/study). So your mileage may vary.

Radwen

Wanderer
Well in my case it's 24h of class and 12h of labs which I attend all the time. Thats 36h + maybe 4h max of homework .. so 35-40h for me.

bacaw

Sorceror
all these schedules are a good incentive for those of us in Highschool to get into college.... waking up at 5 FOR SCHOOL?!?! i have trouble gettin up as is... and as far as homework is concerned havent done it in years n i wont for nother year ( them im outta HS wooo! )

P.S. For those of you in college grats and i hope you all manage to keep scripting like you do, yall are good n if ya left itd make a hella inpact on RUO community

Joeku

Lord
My bro doesn't wake up 'till 11am on all of his schooldays but one... and he's got 3 hours of classes a day.