RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yum! Money in ma belly!

Dr.

Wanderer
Yum! Money in ma belly!

I am 15, and i am getting a job with a very good wage compared to jobs in Tesco's. Basically, its a job where i do flash scripting for 12 - 6 hours a day, and the wage is £5 or £4.50 (depends on my dads boss). I am really looking forward to earning some legal money (i scam too much).

With the money i am going to put it to good use and not invest it in OSI, but RUNUO (about £1 - £2 permotnh :p)

I aslo plan to make myself a host comp, to host shards for people who cant themselves. I don't steal script either before anyway says that.

*waits for people to start flaming*

Well i am gonna be a rich bastard compared to other people of my age :)

Dr. said:
I am 15, and i am getting a job with a very good wage compared to jobs in Tesco's. Basically, its a job where i do flash scripting for 12 - 6 hours a day, and the wage is £5 or £4.50 (depends on my dads boss). I am really looking forward to earning some legal money (i scam too much).

With the money i am going to put it to good use and not invest it in OSI, but RUNUO (about £1 - £2 permotnh :p)

I aslo plan to make myself a host comp, to host shards for people who cant themselves. I don't steal script either before anyway says that.

*waits for people to start flaming*

Well i am gonna be a rich bastard compared to other people of my age :)

Thats shitty pay.

Dr.

Wanderer
I'm 15.. not like you whos probably 30 - 60 years old. At 15 that is good pay ccompared to haveing other jobs around that are £1 - £3. Plus i can laze around as well

Lister

Wanderer
Hehe. That ain't that much money earning. Tis a hell of a lot better then what I earned at your age though. Good work.

Hehe....tesco in my area pay 7.50 euro per hour, double time on Sundays, and treble time on bank holidays and Sunday nights. Plus tesco cola is sooooo sweeeet and gooood......30 cent for 2 litres!!!

psz

Administrator
I was making 4.71 Euros/hour at 16... Working at a convenience store (Chemist/Petrol station)... 8 hours/day... :-P

Voran

Wanderer
£5 is 7.4 Euros.
That's pretty good earning at 16, especially since Minimum Wage is about £4.20
I was 21 before my skinflint employer bothered to give me a payrise above £5. I'm on £6.50 an hour now - which sadly makes me among the best paid in the company.

Dr.

Wanderer
Goverment barely ever check up, i can only do 12 hours in a week, but my brothers did 4 hours per day when they had job which is breaking the rules slightly. Ahh well.. at least i can get money

Dr.

Wanderer
What the fuck is wrong with you, Tesco Vlaue COke tastes of shite. My teacher even said that it tasted of shit. Jeez, your taste buds are so fucked up..

Voran

Wanderer
The 15p one? It tastes the same as the panda pops cola - slightly fizzy water with a cola sweet disolved in it for "taste"

Kamron

Knight
I dont know my conversions, so you tell me if its shitty or not..
But minimum wage in Los Angeles is $7.25US, and if you are not a dumbfuck you can get up to $10 starting out. Personally, at 16, I was payed $9.50 as a system's administrator's assistant, where I was lazy and did nothing half the day.

sidsid

Sorceror
XxSP1DERxX said:
I dont know my conversions, so you tell me if its shitty or not..
But minimum wage in Los Angeles is $7.25US, and if you are not a dumbfuck you can get up to $10 starting out. Personally, at 16, I was payed $9.50 as a system's administrator's assistant, where I was lazy and did nothing half the day.

i was a network admin for a year where i made $32/HR and had my assistant who made $10/hr do all the work. I love Cali.

Marcus247

Wanderer
Am 14 and I work in my grandmothers doctors office and I get paid $5/hour.... Yes 14, my grandmother offers great connections!! :p

Oh yea, I file on the computer which is cake so I get to play UO on THEIR computer with AWESOME CONNECTION... Yes, I installed UO on the computer... :eek:

K

killarai

I'm 15 and a secretary for a roofing coumpany =P $14 an hour.

nomad707

Knight
what do i do again? oh yeah!
im only 17 and i own a motorcycle/dirtbike restoration company =< positive cash flow of 2-5k per month, based on how many bikes i restore.

Oh and Marcus247 you know that 5.00 is under minumim wage right? you could sue them for every singe penny!

mr_wuss

Wanderer
poopthrower said:
what do i do again? oh yeah!
im only 17 and i own a motorcycle/dirtbike restoration company =< positive cash flow of 2-5k per month, based on how many bikes i restore.

Oh and Marcus247 you know that 5.00 is under minumim wage right? you could sue them for every singe penny!

odds are its under the table
which is more than he would get if he was paid 5.15 and then paid taxes :rolleyes:

Lister

Wanderer
Tesco Cola is sooooooo great. After a few days of drinking it, your taste buds dissolve...so the taste is no longer a factor. I mean....water costs 50% more! I'm too cheap to buy anything else (as I'm unemployed atm....due to choice btw).