RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Z = 0 Always on Trammel.

Phr3d13

Sorceror
right everyone updated to 7.0.9 including myself and things are broken. IDK If I missed a file or something. Seeing as how the DataPath.cs said i needed verdata.mul, but it doesn't exist anymore, do I need some other file that DataPath.cs isn't specifying?
you need to be a little more descriptive than "things are broken"
and referring to your older post, razor should work in linux/unix. search for a tool called winetricks, it'll let you be able to install dotnet into wine enough for razor to work

Erucid

Sorceror
Ok, I think I'm on to something. I don't think I have 2.1 of runuo. I'm pretty sure that I have 2.0. (how do i verify that?) I've been working on this server for awhile now. Slowly. And it only supports up to 7.0.4 clients. Patching to 7.0.9 basically borked it. I'm repatching to 7.0.2 (sounds like a good number) and I'm going to update the server with these files and report back.

Erucid

Sorceror
ok, server patched to 7.0.2, clients patched to 7.0.2, and the Z = 0 bug seems to be gone. Case closed.

Axhind

Sorceror
Sounds like the you had the problem I am having. One question how to you patch to a certain patch?

Jeff

Lord
Sounds like the you had the problem I am having. One question how to you patch to a certain patch?
Just pay attention to the patcher, and when it gets the version you want, hit cancel. (Or kill the process in task manager)

BBraamse

Sorceror
Are you sure that your MapDefinitions.cs file is correct? I had issue with that a while ago. Here is what a chunk of it SHOULD look like:
Code:
            RegisterMap( 0, 0, 0, 7168, 4096, 0, "Felucca",        MapRules.FeluccaRules );
            RegisterMap( 1, 1, 0, 7168, 4096, 0, "Trammel",        MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 2, 2, 2, 2304, 1600, 1, "Ilshenar",    MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 3, 3, 3, 2560, 2048, 1, "Malas",        MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 4, 4, 4, 1448, 1448, 1, "Tokuno",        MapRules.TrammelRules );
            RegisterMap( 5, 5, 5, 1280, 4096, 1, "TerMur",        MapRules.TrammelRules );