RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

z axis wiping.

z axis wiping.

basically what it says. How many times have you wanted to wipe the fllor tiles but not the roof tiles or visa versa... how about a zwipe that only wipes the tiles on the z that is clicked. or even a 3d wipe, click lowest z and highests z, etc.

daat99

Staff member
Anti-Basic said:
basically what it says. How many times have you wanted to wipe the fllor tiles but not the roof tiles or visa versa... how about a zwipe that only wipes the tiles on the z that is clicked. or even a 3d wipe, click lowest z and highests z, etc.
I've no idea if it'll work but try something like:
[wipe where z=-80

This works:
[area delete where item z = 50
This will delete all items that have a z value of 50 in the area you draw with the bounding box picker.

Also for your example about roof tiles and floor tiles

[area delete where floortiletype
With 'floortiletype' being the type of floor tile that you wish to delete.

Also if you only wanted to delete a certain type of floor tile on a specific z then you can use:
[area delete where floortiletype z = 50

That should be everything you need really :D

you can add in extra things, just remember the "line" limit of characters

for example
[area delete where itemid >= 1234 && itemid <= 1237 && z >= 50 && z <= 65
etc

snicker7

Sorceror
yeah but you dont use "&&" for the conditional string.. && is assumed, so you just do

[area <command> where <type> <property1> <operator1> <value1> ... <propertyN> <operatorN> <valueN>

and I believe Krrios could shed some more light on this, but in 2.0 you can also do things like

[area <command> where <type> <property1> <operator1> <value1> ... <propertyN> <operatorN> <valueN> limit <n>

to limit it to the first N results, like SQL clauses. I never talked to him indepth about it.