RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeigeist - Have You Seen It?

Have You Seen It?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Where Do I Vote Hillary?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Arkad

Wanderer
Zeigeist - Have You Seen It?

Zeitgeist was created in the hope that it will inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective, and to relay the understanding that very often things are not what the population at large think they are. The true understanding of events, both historical and modern, are crucial to the development, awareness and spirituality of the human condition. Zeitgeist is an exposé on the social fallacies that currently plague this fundamental progress by way of critically analyzing common political, religious and economic understandings which most have assumed to be true.

The Trailer

Arkad

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;765873 said:
this would have been a question like a year ago when DontdroptheSOAD asked the same thing.,..

Wow - you remember threads in Starbucks from that long ago? That's impressive. (time for a new hobby)

Arkad

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;765877 said:
A year ago starbucks wasn't near as shitty as it is now and the threads were alot more memorable. Don't know what happened since then...

Hey buddy excuses, excuses... there's no talking yourself out of it this time.

Arkad

Wanderer
I know its just so difficult for me to miss a long url when I quote a one line message, I just dont know what to do with myself.

Is recess over yet?

Radwen

Wanderer
Time to hang yourself in the bathrooms little Johnny. School was just not meant for you. (neither was life)

anybody

Sorceror
O god! What is with people and all this end of the world crap? What happened to simple small talk?

I really don't want to think about it.

Btw, Arkad, I'm sure you been told your an Introvert right? That isn't a bad thing. It means you'd rather skip the small talk and get strait into a debate about something.

Read the book The Art of Speed Reading People: How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger, Barbara Barron-Tieger.

Radwen

Wanderer
lol @ people reading.
It does work to a certain extent. But it fails beyond belief on truly interesting people.

anybody

Sorceror
The people hardest to figure out are those who sit in the middle of the spectrum. Who are nether back or white but gray. Who are both extrovert and introvert. And really interesting.

oiii88

Sorceror
My god this movie is still making rounds ? I believe about as much of the shit spewed in it as I do aliens visit toothless rednecks to learn about humans..

Yeah. You should come back tbh. (more permanently I mean) We'll do like a prisoner exchange. We'll take you back for getting rid of Arkad. And J MaNN. Two for one.

Arkad

Wanderer
I don't think Zeitgeist has anything about the end of the world in it.

The part about the Federal Reserve is a must watch.

J MaNN

Wanderer
Arkad: $5

J MaNN: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else theres mastercard.