RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero Byte Files

XxSharxX

Wanderer
Zero Byte Files

I am trying to make a couple zero byte files because my shard does not use come of the muls and I need to replace them with zero byte files in the patch.

Bleach

Knight
Hey, guys I need to turn my computer off because I want it to be turned off for a certain duration of the day What do I do.

:p

XxSharxX

Wanderer
Well I figured it out the only reason I didnt know how was becuase the extensions for my files were hidden I made it so they are not and got em to work.

Hammerhand

Knight
Bleach;742465 said:
Hey, guys I need to turn my computer off because I want it to be turned off for a certain duration of the day What do I do.

:p

Uuummm.. see that cord attached to the back of the computer that runs to the wall? Rip it out of the computer as hard as you can. Or if you dont want to try that, pour water into the computer. Either way will turn it off real good. :D

P.S. Never leave a Dickhead post where smartass can see it. :p

Bleach

Knight
Hammerhand;742580 said:
Uuummm.. see that cord attached to the back of the computer that runs to the wall? Rip it out of the computer as hard as you can. Or if you dont want to try that, pour water into the computer. Either way will turn it off real good. :D

P.S. Never leave a smartass post where another smartass can see it. :p
it's not a smartass post, it's an asshole post. I'm trying to be a dick head.

HellRazor

Knight
It's not exactly good for RunUO or our dwindling UO EMU community to chase away the newbies.

And being a dick to some poor newbie asking a simple question doesn't make you look kewl, or like a dick. Just kind of sad and pathetic.

Just sayin.