RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zimness Hues

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimm

Wanderer
Zimness Hues

Click here to download

Summary:
custom hues i made from scratch... i didnt really copy em off no one if you've seen similar ones.

Description:
33 New hues i personaly made, didnt get em off anyone els...
I gave em some dorky names but i think few of em are cool.
The colors range from 2640-2673 :) Tell me what you think. Enjoy

Installation:
Rename it to "hues.mul" Drop it in your Ultima Online folder replacing your old ones.

Kamron

Knight
Ill take a look at them and get back to you. I am always interested in new hues. If they suck hard core, trust me I wont spare you and I will say the truth ;)

*sounds like a bitter asshole critic* :p

zimm

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
Ill take a look at them and get back to you. I am always interested in new hues. If they suck hard core, trust me I wont spare you and I will say the truth ;)

*sounds like a bitter asshole critic* :p

lol im not really a critic but i was looking over them hues and i spotted maybe 1 or 2 that were the same lol....

Kamron

Knight
A few of them have been done before, but I like others. They aren't horrible in comparison to others i have seen who claim that they are just fucking awesome.

Good job I say, keep it up.

Macil

Sorceror
hues gone black

All my hues are also black, replacing the old Hues.mul doesn't change it back either. >_<

Kamron

Knight
thats a windows XP problem, your hues files got locked. Or you are referring to the wrong hues :eek:

I would search the forums for posts on locked hues.mul files. I have said how to fix it numerous times.

Status
Not open for further replies.