RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zippy or any staff member that can delete posts please read.

Token

Wanderer
Zippy or any staff member that can delete posts please read.

Hello I am Token brother I was wondering if you could delete the post below about WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY HE WILL SCAM YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY.

At lease until we find out what is going on. I am thinking there was a third party involved where they might of used kev009 ICQ. Or make it look like his ICQ.

Thank you for your time.

kev009

Wanderer
While Token, her brother, and I try to work things out including a mystery on ICQ, I hereby appologize for the downtime of my server and any inconvienience assosiated with it. I also appologize if any offence was taken from my post. While I believe we have an agreement met, I would apreciate if any messages send to UOAuction.net, UOExposed.com's advertsiser were recalled as well as any slander posted on other message boards. This was all a large misunderstanding further fueled by my short absense.

Token

Wanderer
yha

Hello Kev009 this Token Brother again. I took her post of another board for you. We are trying to figure out what is going on with ICQ.