RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zippy's Razor To-Do list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Zippy's Razor To-Do list

I'm publishing my Razor to do list so razor users can see what's on my mind. Please don't make comments on things on here. Some of these things will never make it into Razor, or will only with serious alterations. Also some stuff may not make a lot of sense, as it's notes to myself.

I will update this periodically... don't get confused as things come and go.

ASAP
-Move server list to out of registry to separate file.
-"Undress bag. Is there a way to force ALL my dress macros to use the same bag with a single setbag? Going thru all of them to set my undress bag for every weapon/item, every time I die (and thus need a new bag), gets old."
-Smart Always on top problems. Maybe add a "stupid always on top"?
-Chivalry Heal/Cure hotkey
-See: http://www.runuo.com/forums/razor-cutting-edge-uo-assistant/81570-few-suggestions-razor.html

Probably Never
-In-game Gump for Razor counters (for the 2 poor dudes who still play UO full screen)
-Timer HotKey/Agent: Suggestion: Timer Hotkey - RunUO - Ultima Online Emulation
-Fix up the installer a lot... maybe someone who knows NSIS could do this for me?
-Random play statistics (Search for an old forums post with more info)
-BOD agent (including Next/Last BOD timer)?
-update the docs!!
-Update/Fix RPV editor...?

Status
Not open for further replies.