RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zomworld: 1802 Hiring

Arachaic

Sorceror
I am in the process of reopening my zombie survival shard again. I now have more time to devote to it and more resources. I am only looking for 4 counselors and 2 gms. You can send resumes to [email protected] or pm me. Only those with tech backgrounds and education will get GM positions but counselors may move up after six months depending on performance.

I need two of those counselors during day time and two at night. As for GMs I need 1 night shift and 1 day shift. You dont have to be on at all times, but will have to download a messanger app for users to contact you when not in game. This is all still a work in progress. I am not interested in world building or scriptors just need customer care reps.

You will be allowed to play as a play, but are not allowed to give yourself items. You will be watched...

pooka01

Sorceror
Not interested, but what is your timezone? because night and day aren't all the same everywhere xD
That's just for clarification.

Dian

Sorceror
Really.. not trying to be rude, but you are setting your qualifications up there pretty high, don't you think? More along what someone offering a paid position might be asking for, but to GM on a free shard?

pooka01

Sorceror
Are you referring to this?: "will have to download a messanger app for users to contact you when not in game",

If you consider using a forum instead this would probably attract some more people, as if the staff members need the application, players need it too, so a browser type communication could be a benefit to you as you could see every conversations, staffers as they don't need that app, aswell as players that just go on the forum when needing help, and not downloading the app then reaching a staff member...

Arachaic

Sorceror
I was more referring to Facebook. I plan on running everything from our page instead of a form system. As for my qualifications they are just that my qualifications. I dont want unexperienced GMs running around giving free items and being extremely impolite. The counselors have the chance to move up after six months if they do well no matter their education or experience. Time zone is eastern however I want to attend to all time zones so when I say night and day I refer to their own timezone and I will work out the details as to who will do what.