RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0]FS Animal Taming-Beta

manofwar

Sorceror
[2.0]FS Animal Taming-Beta

This script is by RoninGT and all i did was mod it and got it to compile.

Heres a updated version for everyone. I Compiled it and worked out all the errors that it showed. Got in game and did the shrinks and petleash and the bods. All seemed to work plus added the bod return equals zero wait time for next bod like others. I dont know if the hitching post works or if that still chrashes shard like it used to. If there are any major problems i will try to fix and ask if all of you can help to fix any errors. I know a couple of systems that need this to work like a couple Lucids Naguals systems ask for this script. Hope you have fun and enjoy!

All modifications are in one script with drop and go scripts if you havent modded any plus txt files so you can hand mod if you need to.

Place the Taming folder in Data/Bulk Orders folder or the animal bulk orders wont work.

You will have to spawn mobiles in places you want to get full experience of this script.

Attachments

• FSAnimalTaming2.0-Beta.rar
    233.8 KB · Views: 498

Angeline

Wanderer
Hello,

I've this errors :

Warning :
+.../2.Omoded scripts/BaseCreature.cs :
CS1717: line 3129 : assignation effectuée avec une même variable, souhaitiez-vous y assigner un autre élément ?

Errors :
+.../2.Omoded scripts/BaseCreature.cs :
CS0117: line 2956 : ' Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour 'Controled'
CS0117: line 3027 : ' Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour 'Controled'
CS0117: line 3093 : ' Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour 'Controled'
CS0117: line 3712 : ' Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour 'Controled'

I thank you beforehand for what you will be able to make to fix this

Angeline.

ldm90

Wanderer
Warnings:
+ Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
CS1717: Line 3116:
Errors:
CS0117: Line 2943: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour 'Controled'
CS0117: Line 3014: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour 'Controled'
'Controled'
CS0117: Line 3080: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature'
CS0117: Line 3696: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' ne contient pas de definition pour
'Controled'

help's :) me!

ldm90

Wanderer
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException:
в Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallMobileBOD.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
в Server.Item.get_PropertyList()
в Server.Item.InvalidateProperties()
в Server.Item.set_Map(Map value)
в Server.Item.AddItem(Item item)
в Server.Items.BaseContainer.OnDragDropInto(Mobile from, Item item, Point3D p)
в Server.Item.OnDroppedInto(Mobile from, Container target, Point3D p)
в Server.Item.DropToItem(Mobile from, Item target, Point3D p)
в Server.Mobile.Drop(Item to, Point3D loc)
в Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DropReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
в Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
в Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
в Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

manofwar

Sorceror
The post above is right!

The Tames Folder has to be in the Data/ Bulk Orders file or it will throw that exception because it has nothing to call on, and for the Controled any time you see that error find those lines in the .cs file and change to Controlled. So sorry i am late to respond but i am just a Truck Driver who is trying to help this community. I also read Ronins real post about his script and hopefully we will have a new one from him which would be better then anything i could do. Heres the link to his post.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47710

Like i said all i did was get the errors fixed that i could find , He will be able to make the script much more better then me.

dutch331

Wanderer
missing scripts

I take it that you did not include all the scripts that go with this. Looks like by the errors that there should be basecreature.cs edits and playermobile.cs edits?

manofwar

Sorceror
Both were added!

Dutch333 if you look in the file that says Distros both should be in there plus txt files if you want to hand edit yourself. Please just look at all the files in the whole download. Also if you are getting Erros let me see what you are getting then i can help more.

Lucid Nagual, I knew a couple of your scripts needed this one to work off of since i follow what you make too, Really liked your new arrow system. Also seen that RoninGT was gonna redo his own scripts so you might want to see what he has going as well. From his poat he might be updating the whole thing again.

dutch331

Wanderer
sorry

I am very sorry, thought everything was in the one folder and had to search where the other got unrar'd to. Thanks for the update and great job :D

Silverxanth

Sorceror
Hehehe... Never mind. Had errors but found the problem. :D

Was going thought the errors and found the issue as I was going to ask for help on it. Well thanks anyways. :rolleyes:

otimpyre

Sorceror
Fix

Heres the fix for the basecreature.cs if anyones lazy. Its the only error I got from the whole package.

1.0 = controled
2.0 = controlled

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    137 KB · Views: 54

Padriac

Wanderer
Ok, what am I missing?

I used your (original poster) Basecreature.cs and had to replace controled with controlled. Now I get the following errors:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
    CS1717: Line 3129: Assignment made to same variable; did you mean to assign something else?
Errors:
    CS0117: Line 2956: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'controlled'
    CS0117: Line 3027: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'controlled'
    CS0117: Line 3093: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'controlled'
    CS0117: Line 3712: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'controlled'

Padriac

Wanderer
Well, strange thing. I replaced controled with controlled and it did not like that either!

However, the fix above did work OK.:confused:

manofwar said:
This script is by RoninGT and all i did was mod it and got it to compile.

Heres a updated version for everyone. I Compiled it and worked out all the errors that it showed. Got in game and did the shrinks and petleash and the bods. All seemed to work plus added the bod return equals zero wait time for next bod like others. I dont know if the hitching post works or if that still chrashes shard like it used to. If there are any major problems i will try to fix and ask if all of you can help to fix any errors. I know a couple of systems that need this to work like a couple Lucids Naguals systems ask for this script. Hope you have fun and enjoy!

All modifications are in one script with drop and go scripts if you havent modded any plus txt files so you can hand mod if you need to.

Place the Taming folder in Data/Bulk Orders folder or the animal bulk orders wont work.

You will have to spawn mobiles in places you want to get full experience of this script.
You probably should have sent the work you modded to himto repost this instead of repost his scripts. If someone did this to something I made, I would most likely get upset. I can't speak for RoninGT however. Nothing personal and not to flame or anything.