RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[2.0]FS Animal Taming-Beta

manofwar

Sorceror
Sorry you feel that way!

As per Ryan, If you update something that was downloaded for 1.0 and fixed to compile with 2.0 then it is ok to post your fix. Also i clearly stated whos script this was and also stated that he had took his post down to work on it and told people in this thread that he was going to fix it and to watch for his new post that it would be better then i could do. Sorry you are taking offense but i like the script and i know alot more did and some might not know what to do to get it going in 2.0, and if you havent noticed alot are trying to help the community out by updating things as we go. It probrably even helps those with alot of scripts out to recopile them so they dont have to. Remember this is a community, think you might want to read up on some of Ryan's post of late.

Blaaatz

Sorceror
Well Said Manofwar. I for one am greatful for the fix you have done with this script. Most of the major script creators are working to make their scripts the best it can be and we all wait patiently for it, but it does takes them time. so a fix like this is what everyone needs. Thank you for your dedication to the community.

dragonlady

Sorceror
OMG ty soooooo much for updateing this for us all, ty for sharing it also, much much karma to u, know all i need is the ore-archery-tinker bods hehe then im set

darkoverlord

Sorceror
Hello...

I started up 2.0, and added 1 other script prior to this 1, XML Spawner. That one came up with no errors, and I was able to enter my world. Then I loaded Animal_taming Beta. I looked through the folders and was unable to find another reference for this error. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

thanks

deryk

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Skills/Stealing.cs:
CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.SkillHandlers' already contains a def
inition for 'Stealing'
CS0102: Line 35: The type 'Server.SkillHandlers.Stealing' already contains a
definition for 'StealingTarget'
CS0101: Line 390: The namespace 'Server.SkillHandlers' already contains a de
finition for 'StolenItem'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Possibly

This system uses a custom loot.cs & lootpack.cs wich is related to stealing I believe will have to compare the 2 from that and this and look at way to merge them. I am not 100% sure about this but look into it.

dragonlady

Sorceror
I have a quick ?, I tryed makin a hitching post but i keep getting a message saying: you don't have the required skills to attempt this item, any idea's y or what am i doing wrong, ohh btw i have all skills set to 120 :)

dutch331

Wanderer
powerscrolls

I just found this out last night as I was testing on my admin char and was fizzling doing earthquake at 150 skill level and couldn't tame a mondain steed with min taming of 119 when I had 150 taming. Seems even as staff now you have to eat a powerscroll to get your skills past 100 cap. In other words it's reading your skill level at 100 even when you set it to 120 until you eat a 120 powerscroll to raise that skills cap to 120. My admin char ate 150 powerscrolls in most major skills then I set the skills to 150 and had no problems using the skills. Seems that is something new with runuo2

Linqist

Wanderer
these's are the errors i'm getting, i edited the distro files myself, tho i am new to this and might have done something wrong somewhere :p
Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (6 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS1717: Line 3128: Assignment made to same variable; did you mean to assign
something else?
Errors:
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0117: Line 2955: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definiti
on for 'controlled'
    CS0117: Line 3026: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definiti
on for 'controlled'
    CS0117: Line 3092: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definiti
on for 'controlled'
    CS0117: Line 3710: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definiti
on for 'controlled'
 + Custom/FSAnimalTaming2.0-Beta/Commands/ShrinkCommand.cs:
    CS0117: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'KP'
    CS0117: Line 63: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'Stage'
    CS0117: Line 64: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'HasEgg'
    CS0117: Line 66: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'Pregnant'
    CS0117: Line 67: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'S1'
    CS0117: Line 68: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'S2'
    CS0117: Line 69: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'S3'
    CS0117: Line 70: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'S4'
    CS0117: Line 71: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'S5'
    CS0117: Line 72: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a definit
ion for 'S6'
 + Custom/FSAnimalTaming2.0-Beta/Items/New Potions/PetShrinkPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 141: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'KP'
    CS0117: Line 142: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Stage'
    CS0117: Line 143: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'HasEgg'
    CS0117: Line 145: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Pregnant'
    CS0117: Line 146: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S1'
    CS0117: Line 147: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S2'
    CS0117: Line 148: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S3'
    CS0117: Line 149: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S4'
    CS0117: Line 150: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S5'
    CS0117: Line 151: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S6'
 + Custom/FSAnimalTaming2.0-Beta/Items/HitchingPost.cs:
    CS0117: Line 158: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'KP'
    CS0117: Line 159: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Stage'
    CS0117: Line 160: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'HasEgg'
    CS0117: Line 162: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Pregnant'
    CS0117: Line 163: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S1'
    CS0117: Line 164: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S2'
    CS0117: Line 165: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S3'
    CS0117: Line 166: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S4'
    CS0117: Line 167: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S5'
    CS0117: Line 168: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S6'
 + Custom/FSAnimalTaming2.0-Beta/Items/PetLeash.cs:
    CS0117: Line 166: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'KP'
    CS0117: Line 167: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Stage'
    CS0117: Line 168: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'HasEgg'
    CS0117: Line 170: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Pregnant'
    CS0117: Line 171: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S1'
    CS0117: Line 172: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S2'
    CS0117: Line 173: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S3'
    CS0117: Line 174: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S4'
    CS0117: Line 175: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S5'
    CS0117: Line 176: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S6'
 + Custom/FSAnimalTaming2.0-Beta/Shrink System/ShrinkItem.cs:
    CS0117: Line 248: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'KP'
    CS0117: Line 249: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Stage'
    CS0117: Line 250: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'HasEgg'
    CS0117: Line 252: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'Pregnant'
    CS0117: Line 253: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S1'
    CS0117: Line 254: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S2'
    CS0117: Line 255: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S3'
    CS0117: Line 256: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S4'
    CS0117: Line 257: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S5'
    CS0117: Line 258: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defini
tion for 'S6'
    CS0117: Line 1210: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'KP'
    CS0117: Line 1211: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'Stage'
    CS0117: Line 1212: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'HasEgg'
    CS0117: Line 1214: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'Pregnant'
    CS0117: Line 1215: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'S1'
    CS0117: Line 1216: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'S2'
    CS0117: Line 1217: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'S3'
    CS0117: Line 1218: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'S4'
    CS0117: Line 1219: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'S5'
    CS0117: Line 1220: 'Server.Mobiles.EvolutionDragon' does not contain a defin
ition for 'S6'

dutch331

Wanderer
most welcome

omg i didn't know that, too funny, ty for this learn something new everyday hehe, btw it worked tks for the tip

Your most welcome, first time I actually knew enough to be able to help someone. Feels kinda good!! :D

darkoverlord

Sorceror
Hello...

I tried doing it all over again now Im getting the following error:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0234: Line 2349: The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exi
st in the namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly ref
erence?)
CS0234: Line 2356: The type or namespace name 'TamingBOBFilter' does not exi
st in the namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' (are you missing an assembly ref
erence?)

Should it be BODFilter?