RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Runuo's Most Handsome Member Contest

Alis

Wanderer
2005 Runuo's Most Handsome Member Contest

I will be the Judge to decide who is the most handsom

To be found in the contest please send your pictures In Your face profile So that we could see your face if you whant you could take a picture anywhe but i must see the Profile of your face only plz =)

The Number I Person Will be Anounced As the Handsome 2005 Runuo Mebmer By me

hope Everyone Enjoy

The staff which means (Ryan;Asayre8;Mark;Krriors;Merlin;Zippy) could also contribute the contest.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member

mblicata

Wanderer
Here's me, not that I'll win, no one can compete with Ryan :p
Not to mention I havn't shaved in a week nor had a hair cut in six months (lol college will do that to you)

mblicata

Wanderer
TMSTKSBK said:
a week? that all? weekly shavers are pretty normal!

Meh, my girlfriend starts complaining once I start reaching 3 or 4 days, so a week is pretty out of the normal for me. :p

PerfectWing

Wanderer

Girlfriend took the pic, in it is myself and some of the interior of my last car. Judging by the scenery, we're headed to my place. Iunno for sure. :\

I'm also clean-shaven (mostly) nowadays. I keep it to the sexy stuble thing or just plain not there. Anything bigger tickled her too much.

rexxz

Page
Worst that could happen is that we get into a huge battle royale whose ending will be an extremely bloody last man standing.

Wait that is awesome!!

Manu

Knight
Did anyone else notice that Drulls expression almost hasn't changed between pic 1 and pic 2 ? Creepy...

Admin God

Wanderer

would have been a perfect picture had i not been trying to get breakfast out from between my teeth when it was taken.

BTW thats taken when I visited Dominica, a small island country just above south america. Not the dominican republic! I highly recommend that if you ever get a chance though that you go there. So beautiful.

Drull

Wanderer
Manu said:
Did anyone else notice that Drulls expression almost hasn't changed between pic 1 and pic 2 ? Creepy...

I sure did, because thats what I was trying to do. Wanted to get similar "dyed hair" pics.