RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Runuo's Most Handsome Member Contest

PaleReaper

Wanderer
Me Bwahaha

Hey dont laugh

rexxz

Page
TMSTKSBK said:

Your name is Matt? Cool. You look a lot like a cartoon character from the Simpsons, his name is Homer. I don't know if you've ever seen that show or what.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
rexxz said:
Your name is Matt? Cool. You look a lot like a cartoon character from the Simpsons, his name is Homer. I don't know if you've ever seen that show or what.

When did my name become Matt :confused:...?

Joeku

Lord
TMSTKSBK said:
When did my name become Matt :confused:...?
On the left side of the pic, you will see "Matt Groening" (creator of Simpsons + Futurama).

I am the most handsome one here, but I don't have a digital camera and I need to shave, too :/

*Mails self to Alis for judging* Genius! :D Maybe I can provide some... other services while I'm at it... *raises eyebrows* yeah? *raises eyebrows* *winks* *braces for slap*

Joeku said:
*Mails self to Alis for judging* Genius! :D Maybe I can provide some... other services while I'm at it... *raises eyebrows* yeah? *raises eyebrows* *winks* *braces for slap*

I'm fairly certain a little boy won't suffice for Alis.

David

Moderate
OK, same pic as the other thread...

I wasn't sure I should post that, I would hate to keep others from posting simply because they have no chance of winning....

Kenny164

Sorceror
I'm the 1 laughing at the failed attempt to make... WAFFELS!!! WTF??

Edit: oops a bit big, sorry!! Click to enlarge

Radwen

Wanderer
I don't see no picture in picy picy :(. I feel so left out lol.

edit : I mean Alis's picture .. I see the other ones ..