RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Runuo's Most Handsome Member Contest

Rhexis

Knight
Radwen said:
I don't see no picture in picy picy :(. I feel so left out lol.

edit : I mean Alis's picture .. I see the other ones ..

Didnt look very hard, took me all of two minutes to find her pics. Page 35.

I say Alis gets a few of the girls from the forum as a panel of judges. Always amusing to poke fun at male egos. x3

Alis

Wanderer
Their not online so.. i would be happy to see them =) but until then i shall judge you all =)

MarciXs

Sorceror

Is this the thread for old ugly fat guys? Cause I might be able to win it. Do we get extra points for having a small one?

PappaSmurf

Knight
Lucid Nagual said:
Is this the thread for old ugly fat guys? Cause I might be able to win it. Do we get extra points for having a small one?

Dunno guess that would be on the judge. But considering what I saw of Turkey when I was there I guess that wouldn't push you to the losers bracket automatically :eek:

btw just joking about Turkey been there enjoyed my visit just didn't like the beer so not going back

Joeku

Lord
TheOutkastDev said:
Yeah, the advances in cosmetic surgery can do some pretty impressive things.
I see you've got some personal experience? Tell me what it was like sometime.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeku
At least I had one!
Burrrrrrn

Science has yet to prove that you did in fact have one to begin with.
It was just a matter of time before penis sizes got brought up in the Handsome contest.

ROLF