RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Runuo's Most Handsome Member Contest

PappaSmurf

Knight
Mifune said:
I'm a sexy beast in my charlies. :D

Gotta love the Motovational Run Semper Fi!!:D

Actually that's the first pictures I've seen of what I beleive is MCRD San Deigo cause it sure didn't look like what I remember of Paris Island

Oh yeah and when you get out if you get out you'll realize how superior to your Boss you are cause you know JJ DID TIE BUCKLE <~~~ For those of you who weren't or aren't Marines that's a easy way to remember the basic Leadership principles. Heck I'll make it easy on ya Marine Basic Leadership Principles with definitions

Joeku

Lord
TheOutkastDev said:
Science has yet to prove that you did in fact have one to begin with.
And science has yet to prove that you even exist!
*banishes Outkast from mind*
Hah! I don't believe in you!

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku said:
And science has yet to prove that you even exist!
*banishes Outkast from mind*
Hah! I don't believe in you!

Ever go up to a shrink and ask them who they are and argue the point? The answer is really simple they are a compilation of the various actions and reactions of the Ego and Super Ego since the Super Ego controls the Ego we are all basically slaves to our Ego. Now once you gain the ability to ignore emotion, impulse actions and natural reactions you become a truly free person and one very amazing human being. I've heard stories of people going through surgery with out pain killers while awake simply because they were able to ignore the pain completely some reports even state that their heart rate and pulse never increased.:eek:

Mifune

Sorceror
PappaSmurf said:
Gotta love the Motovational Run Semper Fi!!:D

Actually that's the first pictures I've seen of what I beleive is MCRD San Deigo cause it sure didn't look like what I remember of Paris Island

Oh yeah and when you get out if you get out you'll realize how superior to your Boss you are cause you know JJ DID TIE BUCKLE <~~~ For those of you who weren't or aren't Marines that's a easy way to remember the basic Leadership principles. Heck I'll make it easy on ya Marine Basic Leadership Principles with definitions

Aye... it was MCRD San Diego. It's a beautiful base. Ironically, I never want to see that place again.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Mifune said:
Aye... it was MCRD San Diego. It's a beautiful base. Ironically, I never want to see that place again.

PI was fun got to wait while they pulled a 6ft gator outta the pool under the Slide for Life......

Ironically I got Stationed 6 miles from PI at MCAS Beaufort and used to go over one Sunday's with a buddy and run the confidence course 5 or 6 times while it was unoccupied by recruits.

Paris Island my second Home :D damn I miss that place

PappaSmurf

Knight
Radwen said:
Wow, this post is more about anything else than actually posting pictures of oneself :p.

Aren't most about anything but the orginal topic? Thought that was a RunUO tradition

*smacks himself around with a large trout* must post on topic must post on topic DOH This post is off topic Arrrrrgggggg:eek:

Alright guys we've had our fun, lets get back on topic. And don't reply to this post with some "I agree" or "alrighty" BS because that isn't on topic either.

Jambone

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Alright guys we've had our fun, lets get back on topic. And don't reply to this post with some "I agree" or "alrighty" BS because that isn't on topic either.

I thought starbucks was unmoderated? what's wrong with sayig "I agree"? that's like WAY moderated. not arguing but I dont understand tihs forum either.

L

LordExpunge

This is me playing a serious game of pool.

SUP KIDS. <3

Radwen

Wanderer
Ok ok here I go ..

What ?? I look kind a old for someone born in 1986 .. but I think it's the stress.