RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 Reasons the World Will End In 2012

Hammerhand

Knight
Rosetta;768500 said:
=] little sleepy and ideas get strange when that happens.

HHhmmm..... I guess that would mean that most of the posters in Starbucks are sleepy. With the exception of me of course. I get strange ideas when I'm wide awake. :D
Oh yeah, I've been watching Dr. Who for years... well.. when its on in the U.S. that is. Who was your favorite Dr?

Rosetta

Wanderer
Hammerhand;768597 said:
HHhmmm..... I guess that would mean that most of the posters in Starbucks are sleepy. With the exception of me of course. I get strange ideas when I'm wide awake. :D
Oh yeah, I've been watching Dr. Who for years... well.. when its on in the U.S. that is. Who was your favorite Dr?

There is something good to be said about each of them. I grew up watching Tom Baker (fourth) mostly. I adore David Tennant (tenth), of course.

However if I really had to pick a favorite I would say the first one William Hartnell. Close second is the one most people hated Colin Baker (sixth). And for the same reasons. The attitude that they just "know" everything and are waiting for everyone to catch up. Yet the character loves to watch people learn, so gives others credit as well.

But I like the current writers of the show a lot. They add a romantic/heroic twist that I enjoy. I like other works that Russell T Davies, and Steven Moffat have done as well.

-----------------------------------
Anyhow, this went way off topic lol (not that I mind of course) - so to bring it back here is a fun link =]:
REM - End Of The World As We Know It