RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8 Reasons the World Will End In 2012

Tumeski

Sorceror
Sorry im at home on my laptop. Dont have anything here :< i dont even have working WLAN so i could connect my WII to network :( Radwen send me your Wii address with PM so ill add you up when i get a chance.

Radwen

Wanderer
Tumeski;768425 said:
Sorry im at home on my laptop. Dont have anything here :< i dont even have working WLAN so i could connect my WII to network :( Radwen send me your Wii address with PM so ill add you up when i get a chance.
I meant in real life :(.
You could use your laptop to broadcast.

I'll pm you my Wii address someday (cuz I don't know it and I rarely use my Wii :p). Haven't done much with it. I should install opera on it, that way I'd use my wii more.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Hammerhand;768488 said:
No... it'll probably survive, just like the cockroaches. :eek:

Well if they become advanced cockroaches they would have something to read, or at least try to interpret what it all means to try and find out when the end of the world is according to a Starbucks thread. Perhaps there will be religious sects over it all.

=] little sleepy and ideas get strange when that happens.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Radwen;768435 said:
I meant in real life :(.
You could use your laptop to broadcast.

I'll pm you my Wii address someday (cuz I don't know it and I rarely use my Wii :p). Haven't done much with it. I should install opera on it, that way I'd use my wii more.

I guess you live at states... So it would be one long jorney for me :D