RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] A Snow Falcon 1.0

No permission to download

Sythen

Sorceror
Sythen submitted a new resource:

A Snow Falcon (version 1.0) - A bird that will turn you into ice if you're not nice

This is already included on the SSE and ULE repositories

Snow Falcon

I don't know how many of you remember watching claymation Christmas specials on television when we were children. Well last Christmas I was watching one titled, "Rudolph's Shiny New Year", with my son and I had another Ultima Online vision based off Aeon; the bird that...

Read more about this resource...

Broze89

Sorceror
Well i gave it a shot. ran into this Errors:
+ Customs/SnowFalcon.cs:
CS0117: Line 29: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_FlyingAnimal'

I use RunUo 2.5

Broze89

Sorceror
as i read from this the one i tried "SnowFalcon.cs" dosent need the FlyingAI. but the FlyingSnowFalcon.cs do need it.
I give you a Snow Falcon (fully configurable within the script); there are 2 versions: (1) is just a generic version that works with any RunUO 2.0+ SVN and the other needs Tiamat/GD13's FlyingAI installed on your server. Use one or both... :)

Sythen

Sorceror
There are two (2) versions of this script included... one folder reads SnowFalcon and the other folder reads FlyingSnowFalcon... It doesn't get any more simple than that. I think it's important to understand that they both fly... because they are birds; just one flys higher with the FlyinAI enabled on a server :)

If the FlyingSnowFalcon does not work for you because you don't have GD13/Tiamats FlyingAI script installed, then use the script in the SnowFalcon folder. The directions were on the post when I released this along with a link to Tiamat/GD13's FlyingAI system:

I give you a Snow Falcon (fully configurable within the script); there are 2 versions: (1) is just a generic version that works with any RunUO 2.0+ SVN and the other needsTiamat/GD13's FlyingAIinstalled on your server. Use one or both...:)

Broze89

Sorceror
okay I try again..

The snowfalcon dosent need GD13/Tiamats FlyingAI script right ?
but the FlyingSnowFalcon does right ?

from SnowFalcon.cs
Code:
        public SnowFalcon() : base( AIType.AI_FlyingAnimal, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4 )

and from FlyingSnowFalco.cs
Code:
        public FlyingSnowFalcon() : base( AIType.AI_FlyingAnimal, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4 )

all Iam trying to say is that they both have the same AIType
so dosent they both need GD13/Tiamats FlyingAI script installed ?

Sythen

Sorceror
that was an oversight on my part - I'll fix that and update. In the meantime you can change that to:

AIType.AI_Animal

as Hammerhand suggested.

Sythen

Sorceror
Sythen updated A Snow Falcon with a new update entry:

A Snow Falcon

03/30/2014 3:58 PM EST
Sorry uploaded wrong .zip file in the update - this update has the right files in it. Be patient I'm kinda new to this RunUO Uploading stuff. If anyone knows how to Delete an update for future reference I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks.
This patch fixes issues with AIType for the Snow Falcon version that does not require Tiamat/GD13's FlyingAI system.

Read the rest of this update entry...