RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A_Li_N's Paintball

A_Li_N

Knight
xxx007xxx said:
Add mode: one hit kill (Speedball MODE), Kill Win, 2team maby 4team ,respawn or no respawn
Add mode: one hit kill CTF (CTF MODE) one hit kill to prevent runing to the flag. Flag Win, 2team maby 4team flag at base or flag in the center (optional)
With one hit kill make respawn after death and player or team kill count.
Alsow edit hit chance carefuly.

but if i add swing speed to the bow thats maby replace the one hit kill.
Whereas these are good ideas for events, 1 hit kill just doesn't seem like 'paintball' :) But these are good ideas for other games.

A_Li_N

Knight
PBEquipment.cs

Hits are line 25 and 26.
Speed is line 119 and 127

Number of items equiped is in PBGameItem.cs on lines 300-306.

nacrom

Wanderer
i have a strange questions.

i set up the paint ball arena in Fel on Ice Island (where Ice Dungeon is) cause i do not really use Fel on my shard.

When i start the game, it puts the players 2 elvations into the starting platform. how can i tell the script to set the starting location with a Z variable? IE Blue Team starts at X=4023, Y= 596, Z=5. i know you target the starting location when you set it, but it does not take into account for elvation. any hel pwould be appreacated.

Maik108111

Can you add that when the game end that the player get the skills back?
All your players have to do is goto they're bank and click on a chip. Is that too hard for your players? Put exit gates at brit and bucs bank then people can exit and get they're skills back. Maybe you can make them even fatter and lazier by just giving them prizes instead of making them go through the grouling event to get it.

Maik108111

Its not to hard but players can push her skills if they dont klick on the chip
Can you help me or not?
Push skills? What do you mean by that?

If they don't go get they're chip that is they're problem. The chip I sure is Non-movable so there would be no exchanges.

Greystar

Wanderer
I don't have this system installed but does it change the individual Skills.Cap and the Skills.Base... cuase what I got out of Push was that unless they click the chip in the bankbox they can't increase their skills. Which in my understanding is precisly who it's ment to work, cause everyone's supposed to be equal in skills in paintball, or did I get something totally wrong...

*thinks about adding a modded version of this using a PaintBall (arrow/bolt) Tub based on your Advanced Archery stuff...

I don't have this system installed but does it change the individual Skills.Cap and the Skills.Base... cuase what I got out of Push was that unless they click the chip in the bankbox they can't increase their skills. Which in my understanding is precisly who it's ment to work, cause everyone's supposed to be equal in skills in paintball, or did I get something totally wrong...

*thinks about adding a modded version of this using a PaintBall (arrow/bolt) Tub based on your Advanced Archery stuff...
Yeah that would be the whole point. No one would be able to work they're skills build them up and add MORE skill when clicking the chip. It would revert they're skills to what they had before the event.

A_Li_N

Knight
I am sorry that this system is not working out the exact way that you are wanting. It was created a very long time ago, and it was a very simple "Here's something for everyone to look at" type of release. I didn't spend much time on it, and don't really update this one anymore.

I am planning on updating it to run with my ACC, but that is a ways down the line, as I am on hiatus from scripting untill I get motivation to do some more (probably when I obtain a laptop and/or 2.0 comes out)

Until then, this system is provided as is. I've had a few crash reports, and I'm sorry about them, but I simply cannot bring myself to deal with them at this time. I'm strongly looking into buying a house and am concentrating on my work and that. I thank your for your interest in this system, and if you want to use it still, please do so. Other than that, all I can say is hold out for a while, or use someone elses/modify mine to your liking. (Feel free to release any modifications you do)

FYI, the next release of this system will be much nicer/simpler than this one.

Unicorn1259

Wanderer
Cant leave

I have this paintball system, and I would like to say I love it! The only problem I have with it, is when the game is over, no one can leave. I cant gate them out or anything. Am I doing something wrong? Is there maybe more than one round? Please help, as my players would LOVE to play this! Thanks a bunch.