RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A_Li_N's Paintball

Pyro-Tech

Knight
got your e-mail.....

Im trying the removal of the loop first. i saw what you were taking about how we skip everything first run, but then that second loop catches anything we just skipped so....yeah :rolleyes:

Testing now....

(5 minutes later)

ok that seems to have made it work properly....thank you :)

okyzan

Wanderer
what are the entry cords?i didnt understand them and couldnt find a instruction to setup the script and game in the post.can you help?how the game starts?will the skills and stats go normal after the game etc?

A_Li_N

Knight
okyzan said:
what are the entry cords?i didnt understand them and couldnt find a instruction to setup the script and game in the post.can you help?how the game starts?will the skills and stats go normal after the game etc?
Entry coordinates are where the team members get placed before the game starts. Exit coords are where they go when the game ends. You start the game from the admin gump, which is found by doubleclicking on the stone. The skills/stats are stored into an item that gets put in the bank of the player. They doubleclick the item and it restores the skills/stats.

stu

Wanderer

that enuff shots for ya?

okyzan

Wanderer
is there a way to prevent the skill stat system in this game.for example i dont want to use this skill and stat store system.players should be able to join the game with the skills they have.they should use the weapon without having a skill.how can we make this?

Unicorn1259

Wanderer
Faster Shooting

First I would like to say this is a TERRIFIC script! We have alot of fun with it. I was just wondering though.... Is there a way to make it where the players can shoot faster while they are in the game? :)

A_Li_N

Knight
regeneration said:
No, when team won, items is gone but skills and stats didnt. I tested it.
The players recieve a memory chip in their bank that contains all of their old stats/skills. They have to double click this to get things returned to normal. Won't be this way when I update, whenever that might be.

A_Li_N

The players recieve a memory chip in their bank that contains all of their old stats/skills. They have to double click this to get things returned to normal. Won't be this way when I update, whenever that might be.
For some screwed up reason...people hate the fact that they have to goto the bank to retreive their stats (how lazy). But yet are willing to fight a champ for 10 minutes or run through every dungeon imaginable looking for players to kill lol. I find it to be very funny.

okyzan

Wanderer
alin will you update this script?this is a superb script but the chip issue is not good.players can join game with the skills they have.the weapon should not needs any skill to use.and no damage just paint.

A_Li_N

Knight
okyzan said:
alin will you update this script?this is a superb script but the chip issue is not good.players can join game with the skills they have.the weapon should not needs any skill to use.and no damage just paint.
By default, all weapons require a skill to use. I chose to level all playing fields for this game, so I made everyone have the same stats/skills. If they can't take the 2 seconds to hit the big item in their bank to return their stuff to what they had, then that's their problem.

I will not be updating this system. When I get around to it, I will be re-creating it to go with my ACC. But it's at the bottom of my list. Sorry.

And it's Alien or A_Li_N, not alin. Thanks :)

xxx007xxx

Sorceror
2 new mode

Add mode: one hit kill (Speedball MODE), Kill Win, 2team maby 4team ,respawn or no respawn
Add mode: one hit kill CTF (CTF MODE) one hit kill to prevent runing to the flag. Flag Win, 2team maby 4team flag at base or flag in the center (optional)
With one hit kill make respawn after death and player or team kill count.
Alsow edit hit chance carefuly.

but if i add swing speed to the bow thats maby replace the one hit kill.