RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACC - Complete Spell System

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Howdy A_Li_N.. This system is ingenious. I've been able to experience its functionality first-hand on other servers.. but am now attempting to integrate it into mine.

I downloaded a prepackaged RunUO 2.0 Final client from "seanandre" in the following thread: http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...-fs-animaltamingsystem-gen2-3.html#post826468

He offered the prepackaged client to assist those struggling with adding Daat99's systems.

Thus far, I have had no issues with his package.. He had added, what looks to be, *parts* of your ACC system and all of your Central Core. I used WinMerge and compared the ACC.cs, ACCGump.cs, and ACCSystem.cs files he already had, with the ones available for download with this Spell system.

From what I've seen, most of the ACC scripts Seanandre added are out-dated. i.e.

Seanandres addition: using System.Collections;
Spell System addition: using System.Collections.Generic;

I decided to go ahead and just remove the three scripts Seanandre added, hoping it wouldn't reflect on anything else. Apparently; that was a bad idea:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Advanced Archery/Items/Quivers/BaseQuiver.cs:
    CS0108: Line 49: 'Server.Items.BaseQuiver.Crafter' hides inherited member 'S
erver.Items.BaseContainer.Crafter'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    CS0114: Line 281: 'Server.Items.BaseQuiver.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile,
 Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.En
gines.Craft.CraftItem, int)' hides inherited member 'Server.Items.BaseContainer.
OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type,
 Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)'. To make the curre
nt member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add
the new keyword.
Errors:
 + Customs/Alien's Systems/Central Memory/CentralMemory.cs:
    CS0115: Line 199: 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory.Gump(Server.Mobile, Server.Gu
mps.Gump, object[])': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 357: 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory.OnResponse(Server.Network.Net
State, Server.Gumps.RelayInfo, object[])': no suitable method found to override
    CS0534: Line 11: 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory' does not implement inherited
abstract member 'Server.ACC.ACCSystem.Gump(Server.Mobile, Server.Gumps.Gump, Ser
ver.ACC.ACCGumpParams)'
abstract member 'Server.ACC.ACCSystem.OnResponse(Server.Network.NetState, Server
.Gumps.RelayInfo, Server.ACC.ACCGumpParams)'

I had no issues with Lucid's Advanced Archery system until removal of the three ACC scripts. Any ideas?

EDIT:

Oddly enough.. when I completely removed both ACC and Central Memory and replaced them both with fresh installs of the same systems.. it seems to have worked.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Just curious.. is there a way to add a SpeechEventHandler to allow players to just cast the spell saying [cs AngelicFaith, etc?

I tried adding Lokai's SpellChanting script; but it does not function properly.. and crashes when trying to use Druid or Clerical spells.

I found the exact clerical system I'm looking for, http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/72664-runuo-2-0-rc1-cleric-spells.html, but I'm afraid that overwriting yours would completely demolish the whole system.

The above mentioned system; has a speech handler, along with a gump that pops when a player says "i pray to the gods". I tried to add part of Slithers system; but it kept giving me a namespace/assembly error when trying to find AngelicFaithSpell, etc. Why, I'm not sure. I even added - using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Cleric; - to the top of the ClericGump script and still received errors. Of course I'm not knowledgeable with C#.. but I tried.

Advice?

Lord Dio

Sorceror
I have a script that when a person chooses to be a druid it adds the druid spellbook to the pack. But I get this error:
Code:
   CS0246: Line 1051: The type or namespace name 'DruidSpellbook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
   CS1502: Line 1051: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.AddToBackpack(Server.Item)' has some invalid arguments
   CS1503: Line 1051: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'DruidSpellbook' to 'Server.Item'

I think I'm supposed to add a
Code:
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.something.something;
to the top of my script, but not sure what.

Lokai

Knight
PHP:
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Druid;

Lord Dio;842129 said:
I have a script that when a person chooses to be a druid it adds the druid spellbook to the pack. But I get this error:
Code:
   CS0246: Line 1051: The type or namespace name 'DruidSpellbook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
   CS1502: Line 1051: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobile.AddToBackpack(Server.Item)' has some invalid arguments
   CS1503: Line 1051: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'DruidSpellbook' to 'Server.Item'
I think I'm supposed to add a
Code:
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.something.something;
to the top of my script, but not sure what.

SuperBBoy

Sorceror
Stamina

hello again! :D:D
I want my spells consume stamina.
And besides, I want to do a spell to attract the opponent.
What should I do?

Thanks!

Thagoras

Sorceror
Got a quick question...

I've looked over the core files, trying to find the definitions for these, but to no real luck. I'm wanting to add a few spells and recategorize a few currently in the system. But I'm confused on a number of things.

Code:
Register( typeof( AvatarHeavenlyLightSpell ), "Heavenly Light", "Heaven lights the Paladin's way.",                                       null, "Tithe: 10; Skill: 20; Mana: 10", [COLOR="#ff0000"]2245[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]9300[/COLOR], School.Avatar );

and

Code:
		private static SpellInfo m_Info = new SpellInfo(
		                                                "Heavenly Light", "He Ven In Lor",
//		                                                SpellCircle.First,
		                                                [COLOR="#ff0000"]236[/COLOR],
		                                                [COLOR="#ff0000"][COLOR="#ff0000"]9031[/COLOR][/COLOR],
		                                                Reagent.BatWing,
		                                                Reagent.NoxCrystal
		                                               );

What do these numbers mean? I assume that one of them (possibly 9300 in the first snip) is representative of the school of magic. And I think that I've gathered that one of them is the animation for the mobile. But I'm unclear as to what they are.

A_Li_N

Knight
Orbit Storm;840732 said:
Howdy A_Li_N.. This system is ingenious. I've been able to experience its functionality first-hand on other servers.. but am now attempting to integrate it into mine.

I downloaded a prepackaged RunUO 2.0 Final client from "seanandre" in the following thread: http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...-fs-animaltamingsystem-gen2-3.html#post826468

He offered the prepackaged client to assist those struggling with adding Daat99's systems.

Thus far, I have had no issues with his package.. He had added, what looks to be, *parts* of your ACC system and all of your Central Core. I used WinMerge and compared the ACC.cs, ACCGump.cs, and ACCSystem.cs files he already had, with the ones available for download with this Spell system.

From what I've seen, most of the ACC scripts Seanandre added are out-dated. i.e.

Seanandres addition: using System.Collections;
Spell System addition: using System.Collections.Generic;

I decided to go ahead and just remove the three scripts Seanandre added, hoping it wouldn't reflect on anything else. Apparently; that was a bad idea:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Advanced Archery/Items/Quivers/BaseQuiver.cs:
    CS0108: Line 49: 'Server.Items.BaseQuiver.Crafter' hides inherited member 'S
erver.Items.BaseContainer.Crafter'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
    CS0114: Line 281: 'Server.Items.BaseQuiver.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile,
 Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.En
gines.Craft.CraftItem, int)' hides inherited member 'Server.Items.BaseContainer.
OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type,
 Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)'. To make the curre
nt member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add
the new keyword.
Errors:
 + Customs/Alien's Systems/Central Memory/CentralMemory.cs:
    CS0115: Line 199: 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory.Gump(Server.Mobile, Server.Gu
mps.Gump, object[])': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 357: 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory.OnResponse(Server.Network.Net
State, Server.Gumps.RelayInfo, object[])': no suitable method found to override
abstract member 'Server.ACC.ACCSystem.Gump(Server.Mobile, Server.Gumps.Gump, Ser
ver.ACC.ACCGumpParams)'
abstract member 'Server.ACC.ACCSystem.OnResponse(Server.Network.NetState, Server
.Gumps.RelayInfo, Server.ACC.ACCGumpParams)'

I had no issues with Lucid's Advanced Archery system until removal of the three ACC scripts. Any ideas?

EDIT:

Oddly enough.. when I completely removed both ACC and Central Memory and replaced them both with fresh installs of the same systems.. it seems to have worked.
Not all that oddly :) The first release of these systems didn't use Generics. Updating only part would not work since part would be using Generics and the other wouldn't. However, I tried to keep the same functionality between the update, so if the 'core' files are updated together, the existing scripts shouldn't notice.

Orbit Storm;840875 said:
Just curious.. is there a way to add a SpeechEventHandler to allow players to just cast the spell saying [cs AngelicFaith, etc?

I tried adding Lokai's SpellChanting script; but it does not function properly.. and crashes when trying to use Druid or Clerical spells.

I found the exact clerical system I'm looking for, http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/72664-runuo-2-0-rc1-cleric-spells.html, but I'm afraid that overwriting yours would completely demolish the whole system.

The above mentioned system; has a speech handler, along with a gump that pops when a player says "i pray to the gods". I tried to add part of Slithers system; but it kept giving me a namespace/assembly error when trying to find AngelicFaithSpell, etc. Why, I'm not sure. I even added - using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Cleric; - to the top of the ClericGump script and still received errors. Of course I'm not knowledgeable with C#.. but I tried.

Advice?
This system has a speech handler...at least sort of. You can assign any text you want to cast any spell you want. You set this text by opening a spellbook, clicking on a spell name which will open the scroll gump. At the bottom of the scroll gump you can enter text and click the bottom on the bottom right to set the text for that spell. Then you can use the command [CSSCast <text> to cast that spell (if you 'still' have it).
So if I have a druid spellbook with Spring of Life spell in it, I open the book, click on Spring of Life to open the scroll. Down where it says 'Key :' I enter the text I want: Spring Of Life and click the little blue button on the bottom right. Then I can type [CSSCast "Spring Of Life" (quotes only needed with spaces in the text) and it will cast. This gives each player options as to what they need to remember/macro instead of having to know 'DruidSpringOfLifeSpell'.

Lokai;842135 said:
PHP:
Thank you for helping him Lokai!

Thagoras;844787 said:
Got a quick question...

I've looked over the core files, trying to find the definitions for these, but to no real luck. I'm wanting to add a few spells and recategorize a few currently in the system. But I'm confused on a number of things.

Code:
Register( typeof( AvatarHeavenlyLightSpell ), "Heavenly Light", "Heaven lights the Paladin's way.",                                       null, "Tithe: 10; Skill: 20; Mana: 10", [COLOR="#ff0000"]2245[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]9300[/COLOR], School.Avatar );

and

Code:
		private static SpellInfo m_Info = new SpellInfo(
		                                                "Heavenly Light", "He Ven In Lor",
//		                                                SpellCircle.First,
		                                                [COLOR="#ff0000"]236[/COLOR],
		                                                [COLOR="#ff0000"][COLOR="#ff0000"]9031[/COLOR][/COLOR],
		                                                Reagent.BatWing,
		                                                Reagent.NoxCrystal
		                                               );

What do these numbers mean? I assume that one of them (possibly 9300 in the first snip) is representative of the school of magic. And I think that I've gathered that one of them is the animation for the mobile. But I'm unclear as to what they are.
BaseInitializer.cs:
Code:
public static void Register( Type type, string name, string desc, string regs, string info, int icon, int back, School flag )
So the numbers you asked about represent the Icon gump ID and the background gump ID for the spell icons of the system. In case you didn't know, the background gump ID is the first gump ID in a sequence of 9 (top left, top center, top right, left, center, right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right). My release uses a different background for each school of magic, so you were partly correct :)

The second part is actually base code (at least it was when I worked on this system...it might not be anymore?) 236 is the action and the 9031 is the hand animation...not exactly sure what 'action' is or does, but can be figured out on these forums most likely (aka, it's not part of this system, but the core/distro files)

i am getting this error, i have not seen anyone post this error yet so here it is

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace na
me 'CharmedMobile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an a
ssembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CharmedMobile' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FalseCoin' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ScriptCompiler: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FalseCoin' could not be foun
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

well i thought i did, so redid the 2.0 one now i get this error

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS0539: 'ICommodity.DescriptionN
umber' in explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface
ScriptCompiler: CS0539: 'ICommodity.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface dec
laration is not a member of interface
ScriptCompiler: CS0539: 'ICommodity.DescriptionNumber' in explicit interface dec
laration is not a member of interface
done (0 errors, 0 warnings)

now im getting this crash

now im getting this error, i have been working on this for awhile now i get a crash

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3785.34766
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...done (3305 items, 887 mobiles)
ACC Registered: Server.ACC.CSS.CSS
ACC Registered: Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...done (78179 items, 7665 mobiles) (8.28 seconds)
Restricting client version to 6.0.1.1. Action to be taken: LenientKick

Joeku's Staff Runebook: Loading...

Listening: 000.000.0.00:2595
Listening: 000.0.0.0:2595
Error:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an
un-representable DateTime.
Parameter name: t
   at System.DateTime.op_Addition(DateTime d, TimeSpan t)
   at Server.Timer.TimerThread.ProcessChangeQueue()
   at Server.Timer.TimerThread.TimerMain()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, C
ontextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Crash: Backing up...done
Crash: Generating report...done
Crash: Restarting...done

juvistr

Wanderer
ACC + Spellchanting.cs by Lokai

Hi,
I've been trying to get spellchanting to work with this system(using SVN). Normal old spells are working like they are supposed to with spellchanting, but I can't get get ACC CSS to work with it.
I Say the mantra but nothing happens, no errors or anything. I can cast the new ACC CSS spells from the spellbook.

Sincerly,
Juvistr

Mythosis

Sorceror
I didn't test everything to make sure, but heres what I found...

In-Script

To add books/scrolls/items at creation or anywhere else (like on [gmbody):
//include the namespace needed for each item
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Ancient;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Avatar;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Bard;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Cleric;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Chivalry;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Mage;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Necro;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Ranger;
using Server.ACC.CSS.Systems.Rogue;

//Adding All Books(Full)
PackItem(new AncientSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new AvatarSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new BardSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new ClericSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new ChivalrySpellbook(true));
PackItem(new MageSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new NecroSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new DruidSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new RangerSpellbook(true));
PackItem(new RogueSpellbook(true));

In-Game

[acc
brings up acc control-gump

[FillBook
fills target book 100%

[CSSCast <text>
to cast a spell via command

You can now use the add command for:
[add [item] [mods]

FakeGold

HouseTrapDeed [#0-4 strength] [#1-4 type]

ancientspellbook [true/false]
druidspellbook [true/false]
clericspellbook [true/false]
bardspellbook [true/false]
rangerspellbook [true/false]
roguespellbook [true/false]

BagOfAncientScrolls
AncientFireworksScroll
AncientGlimmerScroll
AncientAwakenScroll
AncientThunderScroll
AncientWeatherScroll
AncientIgniteScroll
AncientDouseScroll
AncientLocateScroll
AncientAwakenAllScroll
AncientDetectTrapScroll
AncientGreatDouseScroll
AncientGreatIgniteScroll
AncientEnchantScroll
AncientFalseCoinScroll
AncientGreatLightScroll
AncientDestroyTrapScroll
AncientSleepScroll
AncientSwarmScroll
AncientPeerScroll
AncientSeanceScroll
AncientCharmScroll
AncientDanceScroll
AncientMassSleepScroll
AncientCloneScroll
AncientCauseFearScroll
AncientFireRingScroll
AncientTremorScroll
AncientSleepFieldScroll
AncientMassMightScroll
AncientMassCharmScroll
AncientInvisibilityAllScroll
AncientDeathVortexScroll
AncientMassDeathScroll
AncientArmageddonScroll

BardBag
BardArmysPaeonScroll
BardEnchantingEtudeScroll
BardEnergyCarolScroll
BardEnergyThrenodyScroll
BardFireCarolScroll
BardFireThrenodyScroll
BardFoeRequiemScroll
BardIceCarolScroll
BardIceThrenodyScroll
BardKnightsMinneScroll
BardMagesBalladScroll
BardMagicFinaleScroll
BardPoisonCarolScroll
BardPoisonThrenodyScroll
BardSheepfoeMamboScroll
BardSinewyEtudeScroll

ClericBag
ClericAngelicFaithScroll
ClericBanishEvilScroll
ClericDampenSpiritScroll
ClericDivineFocusScroll
ClericHammerOfFaithScroll
ClericPurgeScroll
ClericRestorationScroll
ClericSacredBoonScroll
ClericSacrificeScroll
ClericSmiteScroll
ClericTouchOfLifeScroll
ClericTrialByFireScroll

DruidBag
DruidBlendWithForestScroll
DruidEnchantedGroveScroll
DruidFamiliarScroll
DruidGraspingRootsScroll
DruidHollowReedScroll
DruidLureStoneScroll
DruidMushroomGatewayScroll
DruidNaturesPassageScroll
DruidPackOfBeastScroll
DruidRestorativeSoilScroll
DruidShieldOfEarthScroll
DruidSpringOfLifeScroll
DruidStoneCircleScroll
DruidSwarmOfInsectsScroll
DruidLeafWhirlwindScroll
DruidVolcanicEruptionScroll

RangerBag
RangerFireBowScroll
RangerPhoenixFlightScroll
RangerHuntersAimScroll
RangerIceBowScroll
RangerLightningBowScroll
RangerFamiliarScroll
RangerNoxBowScroll
RangerSummonMountScroll

RogueBag
RogueCharmScroll
RogueFalseCoinScroll
RogueIntimidationScroll
RogueShadowScroll
RogueSlyFoxScroll

and of course all the magery/necromancy/chivalry/spellweaving items too

zzluis12

Sorceror
Hey guys, i'm getting this
Code:
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (3 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customs/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/DestroyingAngel.cs:
    CS0539: Line 16: 'ICommodity.DescriptionNumber' en la declaración explícit
de la interfaz no es un miembro de interfaz
 + Customs/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/PetrafiedWood.cs:
 + Customs/Complete Spell System/-=+ 02 Changing/Reagents/SpringWater.cs:

Any ideas how to solve it?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
You need to add this bit of code to each of those scripts.

Code:
        int ICommodity.DescriptionNumber { get { return LabelNumber; } }

Just add it in the class for each reg somewhere.

zzluis12

Sorceror
You need to add this bit of code to each of those scripts.

Code:

Just add it in the class for each reg somewhere.

I dont understand. my scripts files already have that code on them:

Destroying Angel.cs :

using System;
using Server;

namespace Server.Items
{
public class DestroyingAngel : BaseReagent, ICommodity
{
string ICommodity.Description
{
get
{
return String.Format( "{0} destroying angel", Amount );
}
}

[Constructable]
public DestroyingAngel() : this( 1 )
{
}

[Constructable]
public DestroyingAngel( int amount ) : base( 0xE1F, amount )
{
Hue = 0x290;
Name = "destroying angel";
}

public DestroyingAngel( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
{
}

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
{
base.Serialize( writer );
writer.Write( (int) 1 ); // version
}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
{
base.Deserialize( reader );
int version = reader.ReadInt();
}
}
}

Petrafied Wood.cs

using System;
using Server;

namespace Server.Items
{
public class PetrafiedWood : BaseReagent, ICommodity
{
{
get
{
return String.Format( "{0} petrified wood", Amount );
}
}

[Constructable]
public PetrafiedWood() : this( 1 )
{
}

[Constructable]
public PetrafiedWood( int amount ) : base( 0x97A, amount )
{
Hue = 0x46C;
Name = "petrified wood";
}

public PetrafiedWood( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
{
}

{
writer.Write( (int) 1 ); // version
}

{
}
}
}

SpringWater.cs

using System;
using Server;

namespace Server.Items
{
public class SpringWater : BaseReagent, ICommodity
{
{
get
{
return String.Format( "{0} spring water", Amount );
}
}

[Constructable]
public SpringWater() : this( 1 )
{
}

[Constructable]
public SpringWater( int amount ) : base( 0xE24, amount )
{
Hue = 0x47F;
Name = "spring water";
}

public SpringWater( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
{
}

{
writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
}

{
}
}
}

Where's the problem?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Remove this from all of them.

Code: